PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Yall! its Dudy!

5 posters

Go down

Hey Yall! its Dudy! Empty Hey Yall! its Dudy!

Post  Rolyak0227 Thu May 12, 2011 1:43 am

Hey Yall, my name is Dudy and i hack....and stuff. I plan on being active, but my job gets in the way sometimes, but i understand other hackers have lives too. I plan on getting a laptop, that way i don't have to wait my turn on the family computer. I have posted already cause i didn't see the new members section until now. You can see what my hack, Pokemon Trainers Unite!, is about in the Hack section. I already have 9 episodes uploaded and im still going strong...ish. I was a little offended that i wasn't mentioned in the new hackers topic, but its cool. Well, to get back on topic, I'm Dudy, and i am a part of this forum now baby!

My Channel on YouTube is:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDudyrama?feature=mhum
Rolyak0227
Rolyak0227
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Hey Yall! its Dudy! Empty Re: Hey Yall! its Dudy!

Post  Dialga Herald Austin Thu May 12, 2011 2:24 am

Welcome to the forums, Dudyrama! Enjoy your stay here.
Dialga Herald Austin
Dialga Herald Austin
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonTrainerAustin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shad Thu May 12, 2011 2:47 am

Welcome to the forums Dudy! I hope you have a great time. Very Happy
Shad
Shad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:17 am

welcome great series too

Back to top Go down

Post  Ink Thu May 12, 2011 6:23 am

Dude..
Will you have my babies!?.
I mean no offense but, You've been here for 5 years(As you claim), Yet your offended for not being mentioned in the NEW Hackers Thread. Make up your mind, will ya? :\.

Anyways, welcome Smile
Ink
Ink
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu May 12, 2011 6:25 am

Ink The Noob wrote:Dude..
Will you have my babies!?.
I mean no offense but, You've been here for 5 years(As you claim), Yet your offended for not being mentioned in the NEW Hackers Thread. Make up your mind, will ya? :\.

Anyways, welcome Smile

I'm agreeing with Ink on this one.

But this isn't the place to discuss this.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolyak0227 Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 am

thanks for the welcome. Ink, the reason i was offended was because, even though i have been hacking for 5 years, i have been really unknown. I have deleted and remade 100's of accounts. I bet Austin still remembers his old buddy Salkor. I have gone by a bunch of names, and i think that i was offended by the fact that i cant claim myself as an old school hacker cause no one knew me back then. I would rather be called new, then not be acknowledged at all. Also, The only people who know my old work are my friends. I bet some old friends can't even remember me, like Austin, even though he made a voice video about my multiple accounts way back when. Also, i don't say Ive been hacking 5 years all the time cause I'm just now getting big subbers, like sanna, and why mess that credibility up when i say 5 years and get accused for lying. I'm sure you have made more than a dent in the Hacker community yet you go by Ink the noob....but let me guess, its just a joke name.
Rolyak0227
Rolyak0227
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu May 12, 2011 6:56 am

TheDudyrama wrote:thanks for the welcome. Ink, the reason i was offended was because, even though i have been hacking for 5 years, i have been really unknown. I have deleted and remade 100's of accounts. I bet Austin still remembers his old buddy Salkor. I have gone by a bunch of names, and i think that i was offended by the fact that i cant claim myself as an old school hacker cause no one knew me back then. I would rather be called new, then not be acknowledged at all. Also, The only people who know my old work are my friends. I bet some old friends can't even remember me, like Austin, even though he made a voice video about my multiple accounts way back when. Also, i don't say Ive been hacking 5 years all the time cause I'm just now getting big subbers, like sanna, and why mess that credibility up when i say 5 years and get accused for lying. I'm sure you have made more than a dent in the Hacker community yet you go by Ink the noob....but let me guess, its just a joke name.

I'm going to break down this long post.

Honestly, there are a ton of hackers that go for so long without getting proper recognition. I will say this, though. When you said you hacked for 5 years on your tag vid, I truly thought you were trolling. ^^;

And Ink did put that as a joke name. He should be Ink the Troll. XD
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum