PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 12 (ONE-SHOT)

Go down

The 12 (ONE-SHOT) Empty The 12 (ONE-SHOT)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Hey everyone, MrChimmyChangas/Chimchar009 here and I'm here to inform you that I have started hacking again after a million of attempts at making new shows, then erasing them, then starting them up again, and then changing them to where they're no longer fun to make! This new show is called The 12, it's a story based of stories my grandmother use to tell, apparently so did this kid name Dave (or FlamingFighter). We've known each other for quite some time, and I guess our Grandmother's made this story called The 12 about 12 legendary heroes from 1,000 years ago defeated an ancient evil called Chaos. Well, Dave and I created a book series called The 12, and it features the next generation of 12 Heroes. There's Nathan, Danny, Eva, Ann, Kelvin, and Jonathan. They're mainly featured in book's 1 and 2. Then there's another group that has a different purpose. I can't give out to much information, but they despise Nathan's group. The other group are Dave, Jade, Sara, Tristen, Kerin, and Sherry (not in that order). ANYWAY! I decided to make this book a hack series, and entered it into Doryan's One-Shot contest. Each season is going to be a new book, and they're 7 books total, not mentioning that Dave and I may make a second series to The 12, Generation 2 is most likely what it's going to be called. Anyway! i was wondering, should I make this One-shot episode into a series? Here's episode one, and the beginning so far! Tell me what you guys think!

watch?v=R4oTMAIrUE0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum