PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Jamal Anything About Jamal's Pokemon Adventures!

+2
SageDakota
HitoshirezuJamal
6 posters

Go down

Ask Jamal Anything About Jamal's Pokemon Adventures! Empty Ask Jamal Anything About Jamal's Pokemon Adventures!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:34 am

Exactly as the title says, this is a thread where I will be answering questions about JPA that you give me.

You're free to ask questions about any of the different incarnations of Jamal's Pokemon Adventures that I've had, including the upcoming (experimental) remake.

Please note that I will only be answering serious questions. This is not the thread to troll on. Any question that delves into plain nonsense will be removed from this thread posthaste.

But nonetheless, don't be shy: ask away! Bee

Question:

KingDakota wrote:How exactly does Jamal obtain Hitoshirezu? Like is he born with it or what? The answer to this might involve spoiling your series, so if you don't want to spoil anything you really don't have to. XD

Answer: Good question.

Although I believe I covered some details about Hitoshirezu Warriors (and Hitoshirezu being a bloodline trait) in an episode of Season 2, I should explain which side Jamal obtained Hitoshirezu from: his father's.

Jamal's father was a hero when he was a kid (just like Jamal), and it should come as no surprise that he is amazingly powerful, although he has yet to make an appearance.

Questions:

DestinyBuizel wrote:Okay Jamal, 1)Will you Hitoshirezu Power even be involve with a pokemon?
2) Do you think Jamal will even lose his power?
and 3) WHAT IS JAMAL'S FAVORITE FOOD?!?!

Answers: 1. Possibly, I've thought about it before, but I wouldn't want it to seem like Sanna's Sync or anything. omfg

2. If he ever does, not permanently. I haven't thought about the idea too much before, but there's a possibility that I could include it in.

3. Pizza! Bee

Question:

tyking1224 wrote:In terms of power level, would Hitoshirezu Jamal be under or... OVER 9000?!?!

Seriously though, outside of strength, what other natural abilities does Hitoshirezu effect?

And Tim, everyone knows it's alphabet soup, silly. XD

Answer: Along with increasing strength, Hitoshirezu also increases Jamal's already impressive speed and endurance. Naturally, this means that his reaction time to situations is much faster and allows him to use his darkness abilities to their full extent.

Question:

PokemonTrainerAustin wrote:Jamal, I have helped you come up with many, many ideas for your potential remake today alone, but my question is...

How are you gonna incorperate them into JPA history? A lot will have to be changed around, which could be quite hard to do. That said... how will you go upon the drastic changes in JPA? You want to be true to everybody's series, so you have to be extremely careful not to make even one plot hole.

Answer: Very good question.

For certain characters, I will keep note of their forms and side effects, as well as their general personality traits and keep them true to the series they originated from.

For JPA history overall, I'm still considering a lot of the things we were talking about, and while I'm not entirely sure if I'll include everything, I'll definitely be sure to keep a good portion of the ideas you shared.

Maybe even some of the ideas you shared with me could be used in your series, and I'd like to see that happen. thumbs up

Question:

Sasab wrote:Does Jamal ever get a Feraligatr?

Answer: Jamal's rival, Kamon, starts out with a Totodile, so it'll evolve into a Feraligatr eventually (he already has one in my current series), but Jamal doesn't get one. Typhlosion is my favorite Johto starter, anyway.

Question:

Sasab wrote:And have you ever thought about giving Jamal kids with Ty as the father? (...Okay not really but you know what I mean Razz) ---I mean does Jamal have any kids in the future (Romance with Trish is a hint as a yes I'm guessing XR) If its spoilers I guess you wouldn't want to ruin it.

Answer: Jamal will have a kid in the future, but I'm undecided if his kid will be a boy or a girl. (I'm leaning more towards boy right now, though.) When the time comes, I'll make a sequel to Jamal's Pokemon Adventures that focuses on his child.

Question:

Gold wrote:Alright HitoshirezuJamal, here's my question:

Why are you so focking awesome?

No, but really..... what are each of your character's favorite foods? pig

Answer: Other than Jamal, my characters' favorite foods would be:

Kamon: Steak
Trisha: Ramen

Last edited by HitoshirezuJamal on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 am; edited 7 times in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Ask Jamal Anything About Jamal's Pokemon Adventures! Empty Re: Ask Jamal Anything About Jamal's Pokemon Adventures!

Post  SageDakota Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:41 am

How exactly does Jamal obtain Hitoshirezu? Like is he born with it or what? The answer to this might involve spoiling your series, so if you don't want to spoil anything you really don't have to. XD
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Ask Jamal Anything About Jamal's Pokemon Adventures! Empty Re: Ask Jamal Anything About Jamal's Pokemon Adventures!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:51 am

KingDakota wrote:How exactly does Jamal obtain Hitoshirezu? Like is he born with it or what? The answer to this might involve spoiling your series, so if you don't want to spoil anything you really don't have to. XD

Good question.

Although I believe I covered some details about Hitoshirezu Warriors (and Hitoshirezu being a bloodline trait) in an episode of Season 2, I should explain which side Jamal obtained Hitoshirezu from: his father's.

Jamal's father was a hero when he was a kid (just like Jamal), and it should come as no surprise that he is amazingly powerful, although he has yet to make an appearance.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 am

Okay Jamal, 1)Will you Hitoshirezu Power even be involve with a pokemon?

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:22 am

In terms of power level, would Hitoshirezu Jamal be under or... OVER 9000?!?!

Seriously though, outside of strength, what other natural abilities does Hitoshirezu effect?

Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 am

DestinyBuizel wrote:Okay Jamal, 1)Will you Hitoshirezu Power even be involve with a pokemon?

1. Possibly, I've thought about it before, but I wouldn't want it to seem like Sanna's Sync or anything. omfg

2. If he ever does, not permanently. I haven't thought about the idea too much before, but there's a possibility that I could include it in.

3. Pizza! Bee

tyking1224 wrote:In terms of power level, would Hitoshirezu Jamal be under or... OVER 9000?!?!

Along with increasing strength, Hitoshirezu also increases Jamal's already impressive speed and endurance. Naturally, this means that his reaction time to situations is much faster and allows him to use his darkness abilities to their full extent.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dialga Herald Austin Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 am

Jamal, I have helped you come up with many, many ideas for your potential remake today alone, but my question is...

How are you gonna incorperate them into JPA history? A lot will have to be changed around, which could be quite hard to do. That said... how will you go upon the drastic changes in JPA? You want to be true to everybody's series, so you have to be extremely careful not to make even one plot hole.
Dialga Herald Austin
Dialga Herald Austin
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonTrainerAustin

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:09 am

PokemonTrainerAustin wrote:Jamal, I have helped you come up with many, many ideas for your potential remake today alone, but my question is...

Very good question.

For certain characters, I will keep note of their forms and side effects, as well as their general personality traits and keep them true to the series they originated from.

For JPA history overall, I'm still considering a lot of the things we were talking about, and while I'm not entirely sure if I'll include everything, I'll definitely be sure to keep a good portion of the ideas you shared.

Maybe even some of the ideas you shared with me could be used in your series, and I'd like to see that happen. thumbs up
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasab Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Does Jamal ever get a Feraligatr?
And have you ever thought about giving Jamal kids with Ty as the father? (...Okay not really but you know what I mean Razz) ---I mean does Jamal have any kids in the future (Romance with Trish is a hint as a yes I'm guessing XR) If its spoilers I guess you wouldn't want to ruin it.
Sasab
Sasab
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 am

Sasab wrote:Does Jamal ever get a Feraligatr?

Jamal's rival, Kamon, starts out with a Totodile, so it'll evolve into a Feraligatr eventually (he already has one in my current series), but Jamal doesn't get one. Typhlosion is my favorite Johto starter, anyway.

And have you ever thought about giving Jamal kids with Ty as the father? (...Okay not really but you know what I mean Razz) ---I mean does Jamal have any kids in the future (Romance with Trish is a hint as a yes I'm guessing XR) If its spoilers I guess you wouldn't want to ruin it.

Jamal will have a kid in the future, but I'm undecided if his kid will be a boy or a girl. (I'm leaning more towards boy right now, though.) When the time comes, I'll make a sequel to Jamal's Pokemon Adventures that focuses on his child.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 am

Alright HitoshirezuJamal, here's my question:

Gold
Gold
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldsAdventureStorys

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:57 am

Gold wrote:Alright HitoshirezuJamal, here's my question:

Other than Jamal, my characters' favorite foods would be:

Kamon: Steak
Trisha: Ramen
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down