PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red's Adventures

4 posters

Go down

Red's Adventures Empty Red's Adventures

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:50 am

Red's Adventures

Story: Red is a normal teen. he aspires to be a Pokemon trainer. After he and his Pokemon Pikachu are united, his adventure starts...but Red has a special power that is used through love. When he and his Pikachu's bond grows, it creates the electro buster sword, that was used to fight evil by his dad. Team rocket wants the swords ultimate power to use to enslave Pokemon. Red will meet different people on his Adventures, like Mr. Hilltop the hiker, Matty the Cat-girl, and Indigo League Champion Lance as they help Red take down Team Rocket in an all out battle for the Electro Buster!

Cast:
TheRedAdventure as Red
silvershadowmist as Silver
xXtyking1224Xx as Tyler
Danieltoday as Daniel

If anyone wants to join the cast, Then give me a PM with:
Name:
Pokemon:
Sprite:

* For Pokemon, Just 2 for now and only Kanto, Johto and Hoenn

Last edited by PokeManga1000 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:28 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Red's Adventures Empty Re: Red's Adventures

Post  SilverShiningMoon Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:10 am

PokeManga1000 wrote:Red's Adventures is about a boy named Red who lives in Pallet Town. His dream is to one day become a Pokemon World Champion. His rival since birth, Blue, also has a dream to be world champ. The two of them became Apprentices under Professor Oak. After a year of learning the basics, Red had to do the class again. After 6 months of summer school, Re had finally caught up with Blue, and was given a Pokemon after an incident on route 1.

Episode Guide-

Episode 1: I Pika-Choose You!
Episode 2: Progress 10%

Cast:
PokeManga1000 as Red
Blue as Himself
Oak as Himself

Have you started this series? Is it based off the manga? Any powers, etc. Don't tell me just answer it as a yes or no question.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:38 am

Have you started this series? YES

Is it based off the manga? NO

Any powers, etc.? YES

Also, i edited the post to ask if people wanna join.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 am

Name: Daniel
Pokemon: (Final Team for series so you can make me catch them and evolve them in the series) Charzard Dragonite pidgeot muk butterfree and kabutops
Snorlax (I lose butterfree for a reason its your series dude)
and again I say FINAL
Spirte give me your email and my youtube is danieltoday and thewingedboy just in case I get banned.
I hope I can join

edit: as well what's your YouTube???

Last edited by Legend on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Want to know)
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewingedboy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 am

@Legend: Your accepted. My Email is empirehigh @ rocketmail.com and my youtube is PokeManga1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 am

Even though you said this doesn't sound like the manga, it sounds like the manga and the anime had a child, and it became adapted into a hack. Since there are no eps, I'll hold my judgment until then.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:35 am

It may be very similar to the manga, the show, and even the original unhacked game itself, but i will try to mix them and also incorporate my own little twists to make it original. when i made the channel, my original plan was to make a hack of the Manga, and actually make more than just one episode like the other guy who did this did. When i realized that just making a hack of the manga would be stale and unoriginal, I decided to make Red's Adventures. It will ad Manga and Anime events, but with other people joining the cast, Red with special powers, and other differences, i think this hack might go well. The first episode is already up on my channel. I can't post external links until a certain time, so til then, all i can say is my channel is called PokeManga1000.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 am

Can I please have a link to your channel I cant find it
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 am

I can't link it until 7 days past joining. Just look up:

Red's Adventures Episode 1- I Pika-Choose You!

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:36 am

Alright, alright.

Name: Silver Hikari
Pokemon: First Eevee, Eevee, Vibrava. (Final: Umbreon, Espeon, Flygon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Snivy, if you use them. If not Snivy, Salamence.)
Sprite: I'll send 'em over.
Personality: Outgoing, more silent. If the bad guys have an Eevee evo. He lectures them about it. And he loves to eat and likes to lead people but gets lost.
Backstory: His true love his first Eevee (female) was bewitched into a Eevee by the Shadows. Still in love, vowed to turn her back. At times he calls her Kuesu, her love, Espeon, the second Eevee, he didn't know till the Shadows told him after he joins you that it was his father. So again vowed. Ever since his starter was Vibrava and set off on his journey. At times especially at night he heard the female Eevee talk. Same in the day he heard the male Eevee talk. He was still connected to them.
By the way both Eevee's evolve real fast. One female (Umbreon) Other male (Espeon)
Sorry if I spelt anything wrong, I have a burned hand.

Last edited by Silvershadowmist on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz,...)
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:39 am

Silver, your accepted. um, is there any chance you can give me a back-story?

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 am

Meh, I'll enter. There is no harm in it, right?

Name: Tyler

Pokemon: Absol (w00t!), and... Ghastly. If I'm a hunter, I'll need something for stealth, amirite?

Sprite: I'll email it when it's needed, and that is if I get accepted.

Backstory: Tyler has been a hunter for a long time, dating back from when he and his Absol first met a mysterious hunter after being confronted by a Shadow. Ever since then, Tyler, while not an expert, has been seen as a mentor of sorts since he willingly volunteers to help new Hunters on missions. However, there are times where Tyler will randomly grow quiet and will even be filled with rage when he finds a new Shadow, and no one knows why (I'll have to say why when it becomes appropiate for the plot if my character is accepted).

Personality: Smart and witty, and will usually have a good comeback when he needs one. He can be social and is usually nice to talk to, but he always has moments where he becomes unsocial or he just happensto say the wrong thing.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Wait cos you changed the series do I have to sign up again???
as well good work listening to TY I was a very dumb hacker when I 1st started and didn't now I have to play for it with a bad rec from a few people he always gives good advice
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 am

@Tyking Your accepted! your character sounds like an awesome fit for my show!

@Daniel You don't have to join again, but are you sure you wanna be in this show? and could i get a back story from you too?

EDIT:
@Silver so the male eevee is your dad and the female is your girlfriend who were turned to eevees? just trying to get it right so i don't mess your story up.

Last edited by PokeManga1000 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:20 am

Done editsing
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 am

Yes I still want to I will give my back story now
but I am at school so it might not be that good well here it is

He isn't a very strong trainer at first but he you save him from those Pokemon who you call Shadows
he becomes stronger later in the series
but he used to live in a city called Hill city from a unknown Place
Where they hate Pokemon
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 am

It's seems like your using your series backstory, change it up a bit Daniel.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 am

Silvershadowmist wrote:Alright, alright.

Name: Silver Hikari
Pokemon: First Eevee, Eevee, Vibrava. (Final: Umbreon, Espeon, Flygon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Snivy, if you use them. If not Snivy, Salamence.)
Sprite: I'll send 'em over.
Personality: Outgoing, more silent. If the bad guys have an Eevee evo. He lectures them about it. And he loves to eat and likes to lead people but gets lost.
Backstory: His true love his first Eevee (female) was bewitched into a Eevee by the Shadows. Still in love, vowed to turn her back. At times he calls her Kuesu, her love, Espeon, the second Eevee, he didn't know till the Shadows told him after he joins you that it was his father. So again vowed. Ever since his starter was Vibrava and set off on his journey. At times especially at night he heard the female Eevee talk. Same in the day he heard the male Eevee talk. He was still connected to them.
By the way both Eevee's evolve real fast. One female (Umbreon) Other male (Espeon)
Sorry if I spelt anything wrong, I have a burned hand.

I'm sorry, but that application seems too much like Sanna's. The only difference is, you have a few non-Eeveelution pokemon, and your main is Espeon, not Umbreon. XR
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 am

Well sorry I like the Eevee's and those guys and the story more off I just made it then. Sorry, I'll change it.

_ EDIT _
Wait, Ty seriously? I seriously didn't notice, how is the backstory like his? Just wanna now, or if it's the personality I got that off of Ash, and Piplup combined. tongue

Last edited by Silvershadowmist on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why ya wanna now)
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:08 am

Silvershadowmist wrote:Well sorry I like the Eevee's and those guys and the story more off I just made it then. Sorry, I'll change it.

_ EDIT _
Wait, Ty seriously? I seriously didn't notice, how is the backstory like his? Just wanna now, or if it's the personality I got that off of Ash, and Piplup combined. tongue

... How did you get anything from a Piplup? The fact you got part of personality from Ash is kind of meh.

Anyway, it's like Sanna's because it is filled with nothing but Eevees (excluding the lone Vibrava). Not saying this to be mean, but the fact that you're team is mostly Eevees as well kind of hurts it. XD
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 am

Alright, I can change the Flareon and Vaporeon.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Red's Adventures Empty Update

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 am

Update- I know i have been gone a super long time, but i am back Very Happy . I am planning out my first opening, but i need sprites for all those who joined characters. Also Daniel, please change your sprite, it messed my palettes up last time. Sorry about being gone so long.

EDIT: Daniel, never mind, i made your sprite work, thanks Dakota.

Last edited by PokeManga1000 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SageDakota Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 am

PokeManga1000 wrote:Update- I know i have been gone a super long time, but i am back Very Happy . I am planning out my first opening, but i need sprites for all those who joined characters. Also Daniel, please change your sprite, it messed my palettes up last time. Sorry about being gone so long.

Find a similar palette, go on paint and paste his sprite to another sprite with the similar palette and you'll be good.
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:52 am

Well, Silver, Ty, i need the sprites, send em to empirehigh@rocketmail.com i have been starting on the opening for season 1, but it isn't going anywhere without the sprites. Also, i will update the first post and add the cast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 am

I'm going to say this now, my sprite has a custom palette. It resembles the third palette for Fire Red and Leaf Green, but it has gray instead of yellow. Anyway, I'll try to send them soon.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down