PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Death of the forums= New Generation is dawning

+2
HitoshirezuJamal
Kabune
6 posters

Go down

Recent Death of the forums= New Generation is dawning Empty Recent Death of the forums= New Generation is dawning

Post  Kabune Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 am

Hello. My name is Kabune. I have noticed that this board is dead. This place used to be booming with hackers. I join the community to be apart of something awesome, and now, this place is dead. GratefulEclipse, Silvershadowmist, Daniel, i reach out to you, because over the last few days, i have noticed your activity. I would like this place to be reborn, making it the great place it once was. Veteran Hackers are retiring left and right. Suspension has made us take precautions that make it hard to want to hack. TrainerDuckie, Salkor, TrainerDor, and others are giving up the scene that we barely got to be apart of. If we work together, round up every current and active hacker, we can breath life into this place once more.
Kabune
Kabune
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Recent Death of the forums= New Generation is dawning Empty Re: Recent Death of the forums= New Generation is dawning

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 am

Dako hasn't quit at all...
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Recent Death of the forums= New Generation is dawning Empty Re: Recent Death of the forums= New Generation is dawning

Post  Relyt Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 am

Kabune wrote:Hello. My name is Kabune. I have noticed that this board is dead. This place used to be booming with hackers. I join the community to be apart of something awesome, and now, this place is dead. GratefulEclipse, Silvershadowmist, Daniel, i reach out to you, because over the last few days, i have noticed your activity. I would like this place to be reborn, making it the great place it once was. Veteran Hackers are retiring left and right. Suspension has made us take precautions that make it hard to want to hack. TrainerDuckie, Salkor, TrainerDor, and others are giving up the scene that we barely got to be apart of. If we work together, round up every current and active hacker, we can breath life into this place once more.

Dako (TrainerDuckie) didn't quit, he just has Internet trouble, and he can get on the forums with his phone.

Dor is the only one you listed that actually quit.

As for activity, I'm active as well, but no one posts that much anymore. The low activity is an issue, yes, but remember this: it's nearing the end of the school year. For all you know, a lot of the community could be trying to finish up/keep their grades up.

For example, I myself am in my final year in high school. With that in mind, would I rather hack or keep my grades up so I can graduate?

Activity will be up this summer, trust me.

EDIT: Shuriken'd by Jamal.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  SageDakota Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 am

As my friends mentioned before, I have not quit. Where did you get that from?
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi I'm Zach Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 am

Ummm.. I'm not quite sure what to say on this.
Why me anyway?
Hi I'm Zach
Hi I'm Zach
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GracefulEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kabune Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 am

First off...WHERE YALL COME FROM???!!!11 Anyway, Dako, im sorry about that. I think i saw that RIP TrainerDuckie thing and make my own guess that you retired without reading it...Oh and Your right, when summer comes along, there probably will be people coming back. This is my first year out of highschool. before i go to college, i wanna just chill. My job has sweet hours, so i find myself to be bored much. Also, Graceful Eclipse, Im sorry if i implied that i was going to need direct help from people, its just that, out of boredom, I was just wishing to see some activity and some POSTS. So, sorry if i implied that i was going to make you all my workhorses..MUHAHAHA??
Also...

-Shameless plug- Check out Pokemon F.A.T.E. when it comes out! -Shameles plug=
Kabune
Kabune
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 am

Why am I posted there. I may be on the forums atleast 2 hours a day. But it's not like I do much.... o3o And I thought Dor "retired" not because of those suspensions..

EDIT: Also I make..What atleast 0. 000 (insert plenty of 0's) 1% of the community.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Like I said, I'm active, and I showed some of the others this link.

We'll have something posted to boost activity soon, or, at least, I hope it is soon. It depends on when they go through the main editor.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:28 am

Dunno what that means. But at the same time Me Gusta.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 am

And some hackers that you didn't list that haven't been posting anything (well... I only know of one) have been busy with things and are slowly getting back into it. Plus they're using the original way to animate (without other programs). I talked to one of them recently and he said he's getting back into it (slowly).
And there's nothing wrong with taking a break for a while and/or creating a little bit everyday (slow, but it's still getting done), right? I've been trying to do that, but I should write out the whole story first....

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 am

Lol MangaDragon... You know people like Sann- Nope I'm leaving him out. Razz Sakura, Dako, Jamal, and everyone else aren't always on the forum. Because they are busy... I mean with real life and when they have time to hack. They still are on the forums time to time. The hacking community dies, when Youtube decides to copyright all at once.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:47 am

Silvershadowmist wrote:Lol MangaDragon... You know people like Sann- Nope I'm leaving him out. Razz Sakura, Dako, Jamal, and everyone else aren't always on the forum. Because they are busy... I mean with real life and when they have time to hack. They still are on the forums time to time. The hacking community dies, when Youtube decides to copyright all at once.

lolno. @that last statement

There will always be alternatives to YT, that, and we could just create our own music.

Either way, Both will be a giant FU to Youtube.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi I'm Zach Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 am

You do know it's a rare chance that I do log into the forums? ^^; I'm never on.
Hi I'm Zach
Hi I'm Zach
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GracefulEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down