DWPAVERSE(All original sprites picture)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWPAVERSE(All original sprites picture)

Post  SageDakota on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:55 am

This is a picture I made out of boredom. Most of these sprites I made since I lost internet (Hey nothing better to do I guess)

List of Characters(From Left to Right)(SPOILERS: VIEW AT OWN RISK!):
Spoiler:
Row 1: Yang(Full-Monster Form)

Row 2: Korin(Lucario Warrior), White Dragon, Drake(Hiroshima), Dakota(Adult Lucario Warrior), Hyde(Hiroshima), Kazu Strife(Lucario Warrior), Chris(Hiroshima)

Row 3: Dark Aeris, Xeno, Tayuya(Hack version), Xeno, D-Dog, PBOS Grunt(DWPAREMAKE), Dakota(season 4), Mac, Mark Xavier(Shadow Destinies), Green Costume Guy, Random Female Doctor, Xeno, Xeno

Row 4: Nightmare Fish, Dark Tyler, Xeno, Nate, Curtis, Tristin(Alpha), Dakota(Season 5), Kojiro, Osamu, Elaina(Hekena The Series), Xeno, Xeno, Ancelous(Hekena The Series)

Row 5: Izzy, Zishingan, Tony(DWPAREMAKE), Kelsey(DWPAREMAKE), Sanna(DWPAREMAKE), Alpha, Dakota(DWPAREMAKE), Dakosh Reincarnated(DWPAREMAKE), Quinn(DWPAREMAKE), Jamal(NewJPA/DWPAREMAKE), Rusty, Orange-haired Kris, Morgana

Row 6: Chives(Hekena The Series), Gold(DWPAREMAKE), Mel(No Bouken), Eric, Zach(No Bouken), Kite(No Bouken), Korin, Korin's Sister, Sheela(No Bouken), Korin's Mom, Zane(No Bouken), Meta(No Bouken), Original Xeno

Row 7: Hidora(Hekena The Series), Three Ess(Hekena The Series), Nightmare Fish, Alexi(DWPAREMAKE), Tristin(Shadow Destinies), Kelsey(Shadow Destinies), Dakota(Shadow Destinies), Quinn(Shadow Destinies), Young Hekena, Mirrion(as Gold), Karla, Ultra Snagger Warrior(Shadow Destinies), Othelous(Hekena The Series)

Row 8: Mr. Mighty, Dakosh, Chronos, Dr. Oshiyama(Old Order), Iroh, Qinshin, Dakota's Dad, Rito(Old Order), Aria(Old Order), Genba(Old Order), Mark Xavier(Old Order), S.S. Black(Pokemon Cloned), Hyde(Old Order)

Row 9: Mighty Man, Ultra Snagger Warrior(DWPA), Arch Angel(Shadow Destinies), Dr. Oshiyama, Ashley(Decedents of Prophecy), Seth(Shadow Destinies), Terra(Decedents of Prophecy), Toran(Decedents of Prophecy), Chris, Alien, Yang, Sheela(Descendants of Prophecy), Dr. Hyde(Shadow Destinies)

Row 10: Emily(Decedents of Prophecy), Kelsey, Danielle(Decedents of Prophecy), Kojiro III(Decedents of Prophecy), Tobias(Decedents of Prophecy), Shin(Decedents of Prophecy), Kuzon(Decedents of Prophecy), Risa, Alex(Decedents of Prophecy), Jedo(Decedents of Prophecy), Rex(Decedents of Prophecy), Alexis(Decedents of Prophecy), Cooper(Decedents of Prophecy)

Row 11: Bradley(Hekena The Series), Quinn(season 3), Lord Clint(Shadow Destinies), Osamu(Shadow Destinies), Flare, Sarah(Decedents of Prophecy), Hekena, Snagger Quinn(Decedents of Prophecy), Angelous(Hekena The Series), Noah(Decedents of Prophecy), Mouse(Shadow Destinies), Ruari(Shadow Destinies), Kokoro(Shadow Destinies)

Row 12: Kazu Strife, Drake, Tony(Shadow Destinies), Tristin(Shadow Destinies), Yanna(Hekena The Series), Dakota(Hekena The Series/Hack-Avengers), Quinn(Decedents of Prophecy), Tyson(Decedents of Prophecy), Kelsey(Decedents of Prophecy), Jamal(Shadow Destinies/TGA), Korin, Dougetsu.

If you have any questions about any of the characters, feel free to ask.

SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Re: DWPAVERSE(All original sprites picture)

Post  Hi I'm Zach on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 am

Dark Aeris looks so devious >Very Happy

I love these sprites Dakota! Maybe I should make something like this as I have a load of sprites I made but wont be using until later on.
Hi I'm Zach
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/user/GracefulEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  SageDakota on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:34 am

I say go for it! Very Happy

SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  PHC Bwarb on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Wow, really good sprites.
PHC Bwarb

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzG2IWjz1cmq6KPsjI9LQbQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top