PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of the Tyking RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

2 posters

Go down

The Return of the Tyking RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty The Return of the Tyking RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 pm

1. Denzel
2. Ensane
3. Ink
4. Ty
5. Jamal
5. Tim
7. Tyson
7. Seth
9. Poyo
9. Sakura

BRACKET: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img163/750/thereturnofthetykingfin.gif
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Tyking RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty Re: The Return of the Tyking RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Even though I won the tourney, Ink has improved although I can't say the same for Ty. The only thing he needs to do is cut down his deck. Seriously, Ty needs to get his mojo back.

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Tyking RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty Re: The Return of the Tyking RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  Relyt Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Shout Outs:

Denzel: You played some amazing games. Shame we didn't get to play to decide the winner.

Ensane: *Read above*

Ink: Seriously, why am I having such bad luck against you now? :/ Still, GG.

Ty: 4th?! 4th?! *smacks self* It's going to be much worse than a smack net time. >.>

Jamal: That was an amazing match, my friend. Hope we can duel again afterwards. XD

Tim: Why is it that my Internet D/Cs on me every time I had a good chance of winning? You got sooo lucky. XD GGs all the same.

Tyson: Didn't get to duel, but you probably played some good matches.

Seth: Didn't get to duel, but you probably played some good matches. Also, we have to duel sometime. XD

Poyo: Double forfeit in the beginning? I'm saddened. ;~;

Sakura: We have to duel sometime. Agents vs. Agents would make for an interesting match up. :p

EDIT:

goldenchimchar wrote:Even though I won the tourney, Ink has improved although I can't say the same for Ty. The only thing he needs to do is cut down his deck. Seriously, Ty needs to get his mojo back.

That I do. XR
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:28 am

Ink: That was a good set. I can't believe I won after only having 100 LP XD.

Jamal: It was fun, but for some reason I can't remember exactly what happened? Memory loss? XD

Denzel: I was pretty nervous in our duels, because I couldn't seem to get my momentum going. On the other hand, it didn't seem like you could either, so it just turn into a set of trying to gain the upper hand. XD

I did pretty much as well as I wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down