PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackers' Reunion RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

2 posters

Go down

Hackers' Reunion RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty Hackers' Reunion RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:42 am

1. Poyo
2. Seth
3. Kaitlyn
4. Tyson
5. Jamal
5. Sarah
7. SSM (DQed in Winners')
7. Brandon
9. Rex (didn't show up)
9. Marissa
9. Chris (DQed in Losers')

BRACKET: http://challonge.com/HC01

Thanks for entering, everyone! Bee

Last edited by HitoshirezuJamal on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Hackers' Reunion RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty Re: Hackers' Reunion RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  Poyo Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Might as well do shoutouts. XD

1. Poyo - Sorry guys, I had to do it, haven't won a PHC PO tourney in months. Can't have you guys doubting me with my last tourney having been me trolling as Tyrone89 and getting 3rd. XD

2. Seth - I wanna play you again when you're playing good. Then again neither of us even practice this game anymore and we both decided to enter the day before the tourney.

3. Kaitlyn - I wanna play you again when I'm in practice, I shoulda lost game 1, then again the team I used game 3 was 3-0 and I woulda changed to that if I lost game 1 with the first team, so I dunno how that set would've went. What's done is done I guess? ^^;

4. Tyson - Good stuff beating Jamal with his favorite Pokemon. XD

5. Jamal - Not gonna say my opinion about your TOing here, but as for our set, you actually did better than I expected, I may have lost game 1 if not for the Hydro Pump misses. I literally made the teams I used the day of the tourney, didn't prepare for Scarftoed. XD

5. Sarah - I didn't mean any of the trolling I said, I just had to pretend to act like Denzel. Nothing personal. ^^;

7. SSM - You got A LOT better. O.o Good stuff winning your first tourney set. Very Happy

7. Brandon - Sup?

9. Marissa - All I saw were johns, johns and more johns.

9. Chris - EVERY TIME I TRY TO HYPE YOU UP, YOU GET RAPED. EVERY SINGLE TIME! I am disappoint.

Yeah, guys, I'll be more humble about tourneys next time. Can't blame me for trying to spice things up though. XD
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down