PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP!

2 posters

Go down

Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP! Empty Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Updated Power Rankings as of 3/23/11:

1. Poyo (-) Kirby Meta Knight Mr. Game & Watch

2. Jamal (-) Snake Kirby Meta Knight

3. Jacob (-) Diddy Kong Kirby

4. Pro (+1) Kirby Fox

5. Seth (NEW) Marth

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Ensane Pikachu Marth Mr. Game & Watch

Denzel Kirby

1. Poyo Kirby Meta Knight Mr. Game & Watch - Poyo continues to be the most consistent player in the community, taking first at all 3 of its tourneys. He also has wins over Fogo and Xaltis, offline.

2. Jamal Snake Kirby Meta Knight - Jamal continues to be the 2nd-most consistent player in the community, taking second at all 3 of its tourneys. He has wins over Poyo (online) and TKO (offline).

3. Jacob Diddy Kong Kirby - Jacob places 3rd at "XR RX eat each other", proving to be a more consistent player than everyone below him. Despite losing to Pro in Winners' bracket, he still managed to place higher.

4. Pro Kirby Fox - Pro proves himself by defeating Jacob in an upset at "XR RX eat each other". Despite placing one spot lower (due to being DQed), he manages to prove that he is more consistent than everyone else below him.

5. Seth Marth - The last spot was a tough decision. Ensane was ruled out for the PR, due to moving out of Pro's home (and Ensane does not actually own a copy of Brawl). Because of this, a spot was left open. Ultimately, during this season, Seth was only outplaced in tourneys by the players that were on the PR, sealing Seth's spot as the last player on this season's PR. Despite Seth's loss to Denzel in Winners' bracket at "RX", he still placed higher than him.

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Ensane Pikachu Marth Mr. Game & Watch - Ensane would have been ranked as 5th this season, due to always placing in the Top 5 at our 3 tourneys this season (even having wins over Pro and Seth). However, as Ensane has moved out of Pro's house (and Ensane does not actually have a copy of Brawl), he was ruled out for the PR. However, his accomplishments this season will not be unnoticed, which is why he is an Honorable Mention.

Denzel Kirby - Denzel is the only unranked player this season (besides Ensane) that has an actual win in tournament (beating Seth at "RX" in Winners' bracket). Despite this, he still placed lower than Seth at all 3 tourneys this season, actually placing last at "XR RX eat each other" (although, admittedly, he forfeited in Losers' in all 3 tourneys). However, this win earns him a spot as an Honorable Mention.

Old lists:

Spoiler:
(1/15/11)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img407/6348/alecsstreamofficialbraw.png (2/16/10)

The panelists for the list consist of Jamal, Poyo, and Jacob. This list will be updated every so often. We're looking for about 5 events to solidify a new PR. This PR will most likely last for 3 months.

Honorable mentions either barely did not make the list or were excluded due to inactivity for the season.

Last edited by PokemonMasterJamal3 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 24 times in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP! Empty Re: Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP!

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 am

I'm going to get higher in this Power Ranking this time. Wink

Back to top Go down

Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP! Empty Re: Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 am

Yeah, I'm not sure I should be that high, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like it XD. Trying to reach competency level with as many characters as possible that are actually tournament viable.

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:59 am

ensane wrote:Yeah, I'm not sure I should be that high, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like it XD. Trying to reach competency level with as many characters as possible that are actually tournament viable.

The primary reason you're higher than Pro is because you both defeated and outplaced him at "XR". By the time of that, Pro was an "Honorable Mention" on the PR at the time.

However, I'll say that Pro's victory over Jacob at "XR RX Eat each other!" was impressive, and will definitely be taken into consideration for the next PR.

I could also link you to some Alabama tournaments if you want. XD
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm

I wouldn't mind that at all. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:53 am

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296943 SALT (Cumming, GA) (February 19th) (Might be too far, it's 4 hours.)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296770 Resist the New World Order 3 (Daphne, AL) (May 9th) (Even farther... it's 5 hours.)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295713 Mississippi Smash University (Starkville, MS) (August 19th - 21st) (3 hours.)

And here's the thread to keep track of upcoming Alabama/OoS tournaments:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81996

Try to take Pro to these, too, if you can. Very Happy

Last edited by PokemonMasterJamal3 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 am

Thanks, and it'd actually be him taking me XD

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 am

Poyo's performance at Pound V

Round 1 pools:

- Defeated xivik 2-0
- Lost to Malcolm 0-2
- Defeated Fogo 2-1

Overall placing: 3rd seed

Round 2 pools:

- Lost to Will 0-2
- Lost to Tantalus 0-2
- Lost to KIDGoggles 1-2
- Lost to Lain 0-2
- Lost to Sync 0-2

Overall placing: 6/6

Amateur Singles:

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Meno
Defeated Radium88
Lost to Bloodcross

Losers' bracket
Defeated Tantalus
Defeated LLOD (forfeit)
Lost to Kenny

Overall placing: 5/46

My performance at Pound V

Round 1 pools:

- Defeated TKO 2-0
- Lost to Vex 0-2
- Lost to Googs 0-2
- Lost to Trela 0-2

Overall placing: 4/5

Amateur Singles:

Winners' bracket
Bye
Lost to Iliad

Losers' bracket
Bye
Lost to Luckay4Lyphe

Overall placing: 25/46
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 am

I think it's good we're also considering offline results for the PR rankings too, let's not forget almost a month ago, Jacob 2-1'd Ferminator Wink
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:20 am

Poyo's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Ferminator (offline)
Lol. (a.k.a. Night) (offline)
Nathan (online)
Pro x2 (online)
Jamal x6 (online)
Denzel (online)
Fogo (offline)
xivik (offline)
Meno (offline)
Radium (offline)
Tantalus (offline)
LLOD (forfeit) (offline)
Brandon (online)
Ensane (online)

MMs:
Jacob
Isolation
Ebo
2Fast
Zanna
Zekey
Xaltis
Snack Attack
BengalsRZ
Unknown

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Coney (offline)
EE (offline)
Malcolm (offline)
Will (offline)
Tantalus (offline)
KIDGoggles (offline)
Lain (offline)
Sync (offline)
Bloodcross (offline)
Kenny (offline)
Jamal (online)

MMs:
Coney
Afro Thundah
Zekey x2
Aposl
Table

Jamal's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Denzel x2 (online)
Ensane x4 (online)
Jacob (online)
TKO (offline)
Seth (DQ) (online)
Poyo (online)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Poyo x6 (online)
Vex (offline)
Googs (offline)
Trela (offline)
Iliad (offline)
Luckay4Lyphe (offline)

MMs:
Afro Thundah

Jacob's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Ensane (online)
Denzel (forfeit) (online)
Pro (DQ) (online)
Ferminator (offline)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Coney (offline)
Berserker Swordsman (offline)
Pro (online)
Jamal (online)

MMs:
NiTEWiNG
AlexoftheAura
Poyo
EE

Ensane's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Brandon (online)
Seth x4 (online)
Pro (online)
Denzel (forfeit) (online)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Jamal x4
Jacob
Poyo

Pro's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Brandon (online)
Jacob
Seth (DQ)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Poyo x2
Ensane
Jacob (Pro was DQ'd)

Seth's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Nathan
Brandon x2 (one forfeit and one DQ)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Denzel
Ensane x4
Pro (Seth was DQ'd)
Jamal (Seth was DQ'd)

Brandon's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Denzel (forfeit)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Ensane
Pro
Seth x2 (Brandon forfeited one time, and was DQ'd the other time)
Poyo

Denzel's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
Seth

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Jamal
Brandon (Denzel forfeited)
Poyo
Jacob (Denzel forfeited)
Ensane (Denzel forfeited)

Nathan's performance this season

WINS:

Tourney:
None

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Poyo
Seth
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

THE RANKINGS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!

Poyo, my, and Jacob's spots have not changed, but Pro has gone up one spot, and Seth is now ranked (at 5th)!

Ensane would have been ranked this season, but he's moved out of Pro's house, and I know that he doesn't actually own Brawl. He's an Honorable Mention, at least.

Denzel is the only other unranked player (besides Ensane) that has an actual tournament win (beating Seth at "RX" in Winners' bracket), so he is also an Honorable Mention.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:15 am

The PR seems accurate, here are my thoughts though.

I feel Jacob could've been first or second on the PR however we never met in brackets in ANY of the tourneys so he never really had a chance to prove himself against me, I was actually very worried to play against him.

I feel Jacob can honestly become first on the next PR if he adds MK to his mains. I was playing Jacob last night and other than him SDing, he was going even with me in MK dittos and he doesn't even main or secondary MK yet. I feel Jacob has a lot of potential with MK and with MK and Diddy he could become the best Brawler in the hacker community -^_^-

I also gotta give props for Jamal proving my threats of having to play him in bracket to be true because he did take a set from me in GFs 3-1 in the last Wi-Fi tourney of this season.

Overall, I feel this is a solid PR, the top 3's order has been solid for awhile so it'd be nice if people stepped it up and mixed things around a bit Wink
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 am

Poyo wrote:The PR seems accurate, here are my thoughts though.

I feel Jacob could've been first or second on the PR however we never met in brackets in ANY of the tourneys so he never really had a chance to prove himself against me, I was actually very worried to play against him.

I feel Jacob can honestly become first on the next PR if he adds MK to his mains. I was playing Jacob last night and other than him SDing, he was going even with me in MK dittos and he doesn't even main or secondary MK yet. I feel Jacob has a lot of potential with MK and with MK and Diddy he could become the best Brawler in the hacker community -^_^-

I also gotta give props for Jamal proving my threats of having to play him in bracket to be true because he did take a set from me in GFs 3-1 in the last Wi-Fi tourney of this season.

Overall, I feel this is a solid PR, the top 3's order has been solid for awhile so it'd be nice if people stepped it up and mixed things around a bit Wink

Thanks for literally only one sentence that mentioned me, and 4 straight sentences about Jacob. Glare

And for the "first on the PR statement", here were the Top 6 for this season's tourneys:

"RX" results:

1. Poyo

2. Jamal

3. Ensane

4. Pro

5. Seth

6. Brandon

"XR RX eat each other" results:

1. Poyo

2. Jamal

3. Jacob

4. Pro

5. Ensane

6. Seth

"THE FINAL XR/RX" results:

1. Poyo

2. Jamal

3. Ensane

4. Seth

5. Denzel

5. Brandon

You can't just say "I think this guy will be first if he adds -insert character here- to his list of mains", because it's going off of opinions, not facts. The facts are that I consistently proved myself this season to keep my 2nd spot, and that Jacob proved at "XR RX eat each other" to still be Top 3 material. You have consistently proven yourself to KEEP your 1st spot.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 am

Lol, at least you got a sentence from him, Jamal.

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Poyo's performance this season so far

WINS:

Tourney:
Bryce (HBCPGA.COM) (offline)
Leno (HBCPGA.COM) (offline)
Lol. (also known as Night; HBCPGA.COM) (offline)
Shugo (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online)
Seth (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online)

MMs:

NiTEWiNG x2 (HBCPGA.COM)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Korn x2 (HBCPGA.COM) (offline)
Jamal x2 (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online) (Poyo went Mario and Marth)

Jamal's performance this season so far

WINS:

Tourney:
Poyo x2 (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online) (Poyo went Mario and Marth)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Tanman (Let's Goes) (offline)
Aposl (Let's Goes) (offline)

Jacob's performance this season so far

WINS:

Tourney:
None

LOSSES:

Tourney:
None

Pro's performance this season so far

WINS:

Tourney:
None

LOSSES:

Tourney:
None

Seth's performance this season so far

WINS:

Tourney:
Shugo (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online)

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Jamal (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online)
Poyo (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online)

Shugo's performance this season so far

WINS:

Tourney:
None

LOSSES:

Tourney:
Poyo (Don't Go Down There Jacob) (online)

-----------------------------------------------

Poyo (HBCPGA.COM)
Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Bryce
Defeated Leno
Lost to Korn

Losers' bracket
Defeated Lol.
Lost to Korn

Overall placing: 2/11

Poyo (Don't Go Down There Jacob)
Winners' bracket
Bye
*Defeated* Rei (she never showed up)
Defeated Shugo
Lost to Jamal

Losers' bracket
Defeated Seth
Lost to Jamal

Overall placing: 2/10

----------------------

Jamal (Let's Goes)
(NOTE: There is no uploaded bracket, and I know that I lost to Tanman and Aposl, and got 9/11)

Jamal (Don't Go Down There Jacob)
Winners' bracket
Bye
*Defeated* Donderedon (he never showed up)
Defeated Seth
Defeated Poyo
Defeated Poyo

Overall placing: 1/10

-------------------------

Seth (Don't Go Down There Jacob)
Winners' bracket
Bye
*Defeated* Nathan (he never showed up)
Lost to Jamal

Losers' bracket
*Defeated* Darius (he never showed up)
Defeated Shugo
Lost to Poyo

Overall placing: 3/10

-----------------------

Shugo (Don't Go Down There Jacob)
Winners' bracket
Bye
*Defeated* Darius (he never showed up)
Lost to Poyo

Losers' bracket
*Defeated* Nathan (he never showed up)
Lost to Seth

Overall placing: 4/10
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Hacker Community Power Rankings (Brawl) (UPDATED AS OF 3/23/11) - NEW RANKINGS UP! Empty this brawl thing

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 am

when the heck did this take place Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Wed May 11, 2011 9:34 pm

We hold tournaments frequently online, which are held in a specific chatroom. This is also based off of offline placings at tournaments.

If you're interested in entering a tourney, please see my newest vid, as we're hosting one this Saturday (possibly).
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down