PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RX RESULTS THREAD!

2 posters

Go down

RX RESULTS THREAD! Empty RX RESULTS THREAD!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:10 am

1. Poyo Kirby Meta Knight King Dedede

2. Jamal Snake

3. Ensane Marth Zero Suit Samus Luigi Diddy Kong

4. Pro Kirby Meta Knight

5. Seth Marth

6. Brandon Kirby

7. Denzel Kirby

7. Darius (did not come)

9. Nathan Fox Meta Knight

9. Tim (did not come)

9. Amy (did not come)

BRACKET: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img843/2962/rxfinished.gif

NOTES
- Denzel had to leave, so he was unable to play Brandon.
- Darius received the win against Tim, despite neither of them being there, because Darius was the higher seed. This is also why he placed higher than Nathan (who WAS there).
- Poyo used ALL of the Kirby characters.
- Ensane used the most characters to advance, with a total of 4.
- Poyo, Jamal, and Ensane were the only people that actually defeated all of the opponents that they received their wins against.
- Brandon received all of his wins by default.

Last edited by HitoshirezuJamal on Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

RX RESULTS THREAD! Empty Re: RX RESULTS THREAD!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Shoutouts:

1. Poyo RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby RX RESULTS THREAD! Metaknight RX RESULTS THREAD! Dedede - I wish you didn't ragequit Game 1 of our first set. D:
Other than that, GGs, I had fun playing you. -^_^-
Also, LOL @ you bringing out your pocket D3.

2. Jamal RX RESULTS THREAD! Snake - I'm improving, but I still have a long way to go. I also used Kirby and MK, but I only won with Snake. ;_;

3. Ensane RX RESULTS THREAD! Marth RX RESULTS THREAD! Zerosuitsamus RX RESULTS THREAD! Luigi RX RESULTS THREAD! Diddy - LOL, the Atomsk of the community. Despite what you say, you're better than you think you are. You beat Pro again, and your Pikachu had a really close Game 3 with me in our LFs set. O_o

4. Pro RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby RX RESULTS THREAD! Metaknight - PROKNIGHT! I thought you had the set against Ensane when you took Game 1, but you still did good. You'll beat him in a set, someday.

5. Seth RX RESULTS THREAD! Marth - For your first Wi-Fi tournament, you did really well. I'm even surprised that you took a game from Ensane. O_o

6. Brandon RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby - I wish that you didn't get all of your wins by default... I wish that you were able to play them. D:
Still, nice job taking a game from Ensane. O_o

7. Denzel RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby - It sucks that you had to leave before you could play Brandon. D:
GGs, BTW.

7. Darius (did not come) - You didn't come.

9. Nathan RX RESULTS THREAD! Fox RX RESULTS THREAD! Metaknight - Ooooh... you ran into some bad luck here, especially placing under someone (Darius) that didn't even go to the tourney. ^^;
Better luck next time.

9. Tim (did not come) - You didn't come.

9. Amy (did not come) - You didn't come.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

1. Poyo RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby RX RESULTS THREAD! Metaknight RX RESULTS THREAD! Dedede - I'm disappointed with how I did a few games, but I had fun so this tourney was good Very Happy

2. Jamal RX RESULTS THREAD! Snake - Nice WFs and GFs, I shouldn't have ragequit game 1 of WFs though XD

3. Ensane RX RESULTS THREAD! Marth RX RESULTS THREAD! Zerosuitsamus RX RESULTS THREAD! Luigi RX RESULTS THREAD! Diddy - I never got to play you, but I heard you did well Very Happy

4. Pro RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby RX RESULTS THREAD! Metaknight - GGs, nice set but if you know someone has an MK, don't CP them to Brinstar or RC, those stages are pretty much free wins for MK in most matchups.

5. Seth RX RESULTS THREAD! Marth - I didn't play you in tourney but I played you last night, so GGs for those.

6. Brandon RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby KIRBY! -^_^-

7. Denzel RX RESULTS THREAD! Kirby KIRBY -^_^-

7. Darius (did not come) - ._.

9. Nathan RX RESULTS THREAD! Fox RX RESULTS THREAD! Metaknight - You did well XR

9. Tim (did not come) - TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

9. Amy (did not come) - ._.
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 am

1. Poyo - I Haven't seen you brawl in ages, but congrats! ^_^

2. Jamal - You make me cry at every tourney XD

3. Ensane - ...

4. Pro - My life flashes before my eyes everytime we play. If we actually took it seriously, you'd probably win XD
5. Seth - To be honest, your Marth scared the crap out of me XD. You're good.
6. Brandon - Less stone is all I can say...

7. Denzel - Didn't play you T_T

7. Darius (did not come) - Who're you?

9. Nathan - Can't remember, sorry Embarassed

9. Tim (did not come) - Who're you?

9. Amy (did not come) - Who're you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down