PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not sure if I've introduced my self to the forums yet o.o

3 posters

Go down

I'm not sure if I've introduced my self to the forums yet o.o Empty I'm not sure if I've introduced my self to the forums yet o.o

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:18 am

Hey everyone ZmanStar here I decided to actually come alive in the community again, yay... So um I used to be ZacharyxNatalie on youtube before my account was hacked(Got back into it though.. Don't feel like using it anymore :/) I'm not sure if I ever introduced my self on the forums before because i've never used this account ontill now XD

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure if I've introduced my self to the forums yet o.o Empty Re: I'm not sure if I've introduced my self to the forums yet o.o

Post  Ink Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 am

LIES! U HAS 2 POSTS! omfg
Ink
Ink
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure if I've introduced my self to the forums yet o.o Empty Re: I'm not sure if I've introduced my self to the forums yet o.o

Post  Daniel Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 pm

wellcome anyway y did u close Zmanstar?
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewingedboy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 am

Welcome to the forums, ZMan of Stars! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :p
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down