PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDI The Hack

Go down

Which Saga will be your favorite?

DDI The Hack I_vote_lcap0%DDI The Hack I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
DDI The Hack I_vote_lcap50%DDI The Hack I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
DDI The Hack I_vote_lcap50%DDI The Hack I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

DDI The Hack Empty DDI The Hack

Post  Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 am

Hey peeps! I decided to make an account here since, well, my respect for the PHC grew a little. But anyway, I'd like to advertise DDI The Hack. There will be future projects involving the DDI Hack. For starters, we'll be working on DDI Episode 62 (We're currently on 28. 62 will be done in Japanese) and we will be working on the 2nd movie. We have also decided to extend the Dimension Saga up to episode 40. Final Saga will be 41-50, the betrayal of Todd and brothers feuding. Several twists will occur. And every episode after 51 will be DDI Chronicle! The next generation of Destroyers, Dynasts, Imperialists, Lakepower v2, Crimson City students, and other gen 2 peeps! And since they're chronicles, I've decided to show generation 0! Honestly, the plot for episodes 1-6 were heavily unprepared. 7-12, the Lakepower Saga had it's own background. 13-18, filler saga. 19-24, I revealed a little bit of the past. It tied up the Lakepower Saga perfectly, and transitioned into the rest of the saga. 25-40, the Dimension Saga, will be the longest but most interesting sage for the DDI Hack! I encourage fans of hacking series to watch it. Thank you for your time peeps!

Back to top Go down

DDI The Hack Empty Re: DDI The Hack

Post  Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 am

Also, I should mention how the hack is open to script changes too.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum