PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date)

+2
Relyt
HitoshirezuJamal
6 posters

Go down

Which day is the best for you?

Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) I_vote_lcap67%Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) I_vote_lcap0%Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) I_vote_lcap33%Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) Empty Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date)

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 am

- Sets are best of 3, and Winners’/Losers’/Grand Finals sets are Best of 5. The winner of Losers’ Finals must beat the winner of Winners’ Finals in 2 consecutive sets, while the latter only has to win once.
- Double elimination bracket.
- All sets must be hosted in either Advanced (Rated) or Advanced (Unrated).
- Deck switching (the act of switching decks during a tournament) is banned. You may only use one deck.
- 40 to 60 cards a deck.

The sign-up page is:
http://challonge.com/tournament/signup/odcujwowdb

You MUST sign-up if you want to be in the bracket.

The problem is... we don't have an assigned date. What's a good date for you guys that want to enter?

(NOTE: I can't do Monday or Wednesdays.)

Last edited by PokemonMasterJamal3 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) Empty Re: Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date)

Post  Relyt Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 am

I would say Monday, but since you're not available then, any day starting from next Monday is good for me.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date) Empty Re: Tyking's Second Attempt: The Showdown! A Hacker Community Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament! (Needs a Date)

Post  Gold Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:29 am

I'D SAY this Friday is the best.
Gold
Gold
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldsAdventureStorys

Back to top Go down

Post  sakurastardreams Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:40 am

I have orientation Thursday and Friday... and I might be busy Tuesday... Let's just say... I may not even be able to participate. ;~;
sakurastardreams
sakurastardreams
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

EDIT: Tuesday or Thursday sounds good XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasab Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

Hm.. well I'll enter and as I said either any day on the weekend is good for the community or maybe in the middle of the week like tuesday or thursday since everyone's available then. Very Happy
Sasab
Sasab
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ink Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 am

friday sounds good~
Ink
Ink
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 am

Moving into college Friday, so I definitely can't that day. T_T

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 pm

TUESDAY HAS WON!!!

http://challonge.com/tournament/signup/odcujwowdb

You MUST sign up if you want to be put in the bracket.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down