PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11)

4 posters

Go down

Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11) Empty Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11)

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 am

1. Team XR: With Blackjack...and Hookers (Jamal, Seth, and Ty)
2. A-What Now (Poyo, Gold, and Sakura)
3. Team Three Star (Austin, Ensane, and Brandon)
4. Edible Kytes (Sarah, Raina, and Kyte)

First rounds

Team XR: With Blackjack...and Hookers vs. Edible Kytes

Seth vs. Kyte - Seth wins

Jamal vs. Sarah - Jamal wins

Final Result: Team XR: With Blackjack... and Hookers wins 2-0

A-What Now vs. Team Three Star

Gold vs. Ensane - Gold wins

Sakura vs. Brandon - Brandon wins

Poyo vs. Austin - Poyo wins

Final Result: A-What Now wins 2-1

Bronze Match (Consolation for 3rd Place)

Team Three Star vs. Edible Kytes

Brandon vs. Kyte - Brandon wins

Austin vs. Sarah - Austin wins

Final Result: Team Three Star wins 2-0

Finals

Team XR: With Blackjack...and Hookers vs. A-What Now

Seth vs. Poyo - Seth wins

Ty vs. Gold - Ty wins

Final Result: Team XR: With Blackjack...and Hookers wins 2-0

BRACKET: Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11) Darktournament3finished

Trivia:

- Team XR: With Blackjack...and Hookers was entirely dominant throughout the tournament, not dropping a single game.

- Edible Kytes is the only team to not win any games.

- Brandon is the only member of Team Three Star to remain undefeated throughout the tournament.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11) Empty Re: Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11)

Post  Dialga Herald Austin Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:42 am

Fun tourney!

Team XR: With Blackjack...and Hookers-

Damn, you guys are good. I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that, but wow!

Seth- I didn't battle you this tourney, but you did a good job with Poyo, from what I've heard. You made him ragequit, so I'm sure you did great. Congrats on first!

Jamal- Didn't battle you, either. You still did great as usual, I'm sure! Congrats on first!

Ty- Didn't battle you. Okay, so it appears I didn't battle any of you guys, but as usual, you did great. Congrats on first!

Team A-What Now-

Congrats on second, you guys were good against us!

Poyo- GG, although I can tell you underestimated me. Whatever.

Gold- Gold, you did great this tournament, you beat my star member to prove a certain somebody wrong, and you did it successfully! Congrats, I'm happy for you. I hope to see more of that skill in future tournaments. Congrats on second! Very Happy

Sakura- Didn't battle you, which is a shame because you seem to be a great battler. ;_;
Congrats on second! Very Happy

Team Three Star-

I'm proud to call you two my team members, despite what everybody might say or think!

Brandon- Good job on beating Sakura! And you were the only one of us to remain undefeated, too! Thanks for being my team mate!

Ensane- You lost to Gold, which isn't a problem to me, I'm sure you did great! Thank you for being my team mate!

Team Edible Kytes-

Sarah- You almost had me, you did great! Sorry if I annoyed you in any way before or after our battle. =/

Kyte- Didn't battle you.

Raina- Didn't battle you.
Dialga Herald Austin
Dialga Herald Austin
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonTrainerAustin

Back to top Go down

Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11) Empty Re: Dark Tournament 3 RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! (9/19/11)

Post  RainaOkami Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:04 am

It was a good tournament, besides the lack of me, because it felt like I was just holding up the battle with Ty.
Also to the fact, I was fully unprepared for this tournament lol, but that was fine xD
tough opponent coughTyCough ha but I also didn't have my Raichu found the reason why I didn't have my Raichu on my team either XD ...I fail I swear I do, but I think I was in such a hurry kinda that I forgot to add moves to Raichu LOL. so that was a me mistake there.
and I cant remember if battled someone else or not.. I'm pretty sure I didn't
anyways
I'm looking forward to the October Tournament
It shall be grand!

RainaOkami
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:00 am

Team XR: With Blackjack... And Hookers

It was fun battling with you guys, and the fact that we went undefeated is just the icing on the cake. XD

Seth: I'm glad I didn't have to battle you. x_x Good job on the wins. :p

Jamal: The funny thing is, you wouldn't have had to battle if Raina wasn't having glitches. XD

The true irony is, Raina and I still had our battle. XD

Team A-What Now-

Gold: That was a great game, man, I hope we get to battle again. Very Happy

Sakura: We didn't get to battle until after the tourney, but those were some fun battles. XD OH, and sorry about the Pikachu. ^^;

Poyo: I think you trolled me by accident. The one battle of yours I get to watch, you quit. How could you do that to me? ;~;

I'm kidding. XD You and I need to have a full battle in the future, though. :p

Team Three Star:

Austin: I didn't get to battle you outside of the Challenge Cup randomness, but I have to say this... HOW THE FOCK DO YOU GET ALL THE LEGENDARIES ON PO!? D:

Brandon: I didn't get to battle, but since the Pokemon League is in a week and a half away... You and I better battle then. :p

Ensane: As I said to Brandon, you and I better get to battle in the Pokemon League. :p

Team Edible Kytes:

Sarah: We didn't get to battle, but you did really well in your matches. Hopefully, we will get to battle in the Pokemon League. :p

Kyte: Didn't get to battle, but the Pokemon League shall change that.

Raina: Jamal never said we battled, but we did after the tourney matches. XD GG, Raina. :p
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down