PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon League RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! THANKS FOR ENTERING, GUYS!

5 posters

Go down

The Pokemon League RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! THANKS FOR ENTERING, GUYS! Empty The Pokemon League RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! THANKS FOR ENTERING, GUYS!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:55 am

Singles:

1. Ty
2. Tyson
3. Seth
4. Kaitlyn
5. Pro
5. Brandon
7. Jamal
7. Poyo
9. Sasab
9. Gold (forfeited in Losers')
9. Jason (forfeited in Losers')
9. Yuri
13. Rain (Raina)
13. Rex (forfeited in Losers')
13. Dakota
13. Edfghb (forfeited in Losers')

BRACKET: http://challonge.com/TPLTHCFN

Challenge Cup:

1. Sarah (Zach)
2. Seth
3. Ty
4. Jamal
5. Brandon
5. Yuri
7. Raina
7. Ink

BRACKET: http://challonge.com/TPLSECC

Crews:

1. Jamal's crew (Jamal, Poyo, Sasab, Raina, Brandon, and Rex)
2. Pro's crew (Pro, Ensane, Ren, Ty, Patrick, and Edfghb)

Last edited by HitoshirezuJamal on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon League RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! THANKS FOR ENTERING, GUYS! Empty Re: The Pokemon League RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! THANKS FOR ENTERING, GUYS!

Post  Relyt Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:13 am

PL shoutouts:

1) Ty: FUUUUUUUCK YES! I FINALLY WON A TOURNEY IN PO THAT WASN'T LITTLE CUP! *flips off everyone who thought I had no chance until GFs happened*

2) Tyson: You did nothing short of buttfucking me in Winner's, but I gotz ma revenge. >:3 GGs, man. :p

3) Seth: GGs, man. I thought you were going to beat me in Loser's, but looks like luck was on my side for that one. XD

4) Kaitlyn: GGs, (wo)man. Seriously, game 1 was terrible for me. XD

5) Pro: Didn't get to battle.

6) Brandon: I can't remember if we battled or not. Sorry. ^^;

7) Jamal: Great games, man. Very Happy Next time we meet, it shall be in the most glorious stage of them all... A POORLY LIT ALLEYWAY! Very Happy

8 ) Poyo: Didn't get to battle.

9) Sasab: Great first round. Very Happy

10) Gold: Didn't get to battle.

11) Jason: Didn't get to battle.

12) Yuri: Didn't get to battle.

13) Raina: Read Yuri's.

14) Rex: Read Gold's.

15) Dakota: Read Sasab's.

16) Ed: Read Jason's.

As for the side tournaments, they were a lot of fun, and congrats to Jamal's Crew and Sarah for winning them. Very Happy
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon League RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! THANKS FOR ENTERING, GUYS! Empty Re: The Pokemon League RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! THANKS FOR ENTERING, GUYS!

Post  Poyo Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:16 am

Shoutouts time! XD

1. Ty - Congrats winning XR
2. Tyson - GGs, I gotchu next time, don't forget dat 6-0 Wink
3. Seth - Still the best battler in the community, no questions.
4. Kaitlyn - I wanted to battle you! XD
5. Pro - Dropped a little too much salt over crews, I was just playing by the rules ^^;
5. Brandon - I gotchu next time Wink
7. Jamal - Good job running this XR
7. Poyo - Shouldn't have been so salty, I learned after all XD
9. Sasab - GGs, good poop taking out 14 Pokemon in our crew battle. You ensured our victory! Very Happy
9. Gold (forfeited in Losers') - Didn't see any of your matches ^^;
9. Jason (forfeited in Losers') - Anyone who beat you just beat you out of luck, you're gonna be our next best battle if you keep it up! Very Happy
9. Yuri - Didn't see any of your matches ^^;
13. Rain (Raina) - Good stuff taking Pro out in the crew battle, although cause of that, we didn't get to see the Jamal vs Pro "final battle". XD
13. Rex (forfeited in Losers') - GGs, good stuff taking Ed out in crews.
13. Dakota - Didn't see any of your matches ^^;
13. Edfghb (forfeited in Losers') - Fun watching you in crews.
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:21 am

Sorry for failing, I had the worst internet in the world. Next time I'll hopefully be home and not smashing my computer against a wall on my grandma's bedroom...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:49 am

the hacking community has a Pokemon League for battling? whens the next one and how can i enter? im pretty good at Pokemon battling =D

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:49 am

These tourneys usually happen at random. The Pokemon League was our first big one that happened in early October. We will have small tourneys here and now, but, due to inactivity/worrying about random crud, tourneys are kind of postponed ATM. ^^;

Sorry, but we do look forward to when you can join. Very Happy
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Well...

Jamal told me on MSN he'd host one this Sunday... I hope he keeps his word, I made a deal with him that I'd not be a nuisance and stay off MSN and Facebook until the tourney and I'm keeping my word with that, so I hope I see a thread today...

Yeah, they usually do happen at random, which kinda throws people off due to not knowing/not having trained, which is why I hope Jamal does make the thread today so people know ahead of time.

So yeah, if there is a tourney on Sunday, I hope you can enter! Very Happy
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 am

I'm waiting and hyped up. I also wish I had help, I'll post it in the tech diff.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

Post  Dialga Herald Austin Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:31 am

GGs everyone! Enjoyed myself except for when Poyo screamed like a banshee for losing in a game for children and when the transvestite dude tried to cyber some of us, but other than that it was good times.
Dialga Herald Austin
Dialga Herald Austin
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonTrainerAustin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down