PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death of Excadrill RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

5 posters

Go down

The Death of Excadrill RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty The Death of Excadrill RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 am

1. Poyo
2. Jamal
3. Seth
4. Raina
5. Ty
5. Brandon (forfeited in Losers')
7. Sasab
7. Yuri
9. Denzel

BRACKET: http://challonge.com/TDOE

Last edited by HitoshirezuJamal on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

The Death of Excadrill RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty Re: The Death of Excadrill RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  Relyt Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 am

Shoutouts:
1: Poyo: Great games, man! That Magnezone fucked me over game 3... and that Conkelldurr fucked me over in general. I shall kill that 'roid abusing clown if it's the last thing I do! XD

2: Jamal: Your new team just... GRAR! I FOCKING HATE CLOWNS NOW! XD GGs, man. XD

3: Seth: Did we battle? I forgot. Good job on getting third, though. XD

4: Raina: This is, like, one of your highest placements ever. Great job, Raina!

5: Ty: MUST KILL ALL CLOWNS!

6: Brandon: DUDE! YOU ALMOST HAD THE BIGGEST UPSET EVER! You need to start caring and stop not caring!

7: Sasab: Err.... is it sad if I don't remember if I battled you or not? ^^;

8: Yuri: Didn't get to battle.

9: Denzel: GGs! Very Happy
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

The Death of Excadrill RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS! Empty Re: The Death of Excadrill RESULTS AND SHOUTOUTS!

Post  Poyo Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 am

Time for da SHOUTOUTS! omfg

Poyo: I finally did it! Feeling good. XD One more tourney and I can finally be first on PR! omfg

Jamal: Good stuff getting second and GGs in our GFs set. Nice running the tourney too! omfg

Seth: GGs, we had a good set, I thought you coulda PP stalled me game 1, but since you told me you were getting PP stalled too, I get why you didn't now. That freeze and no thawing during game 2 of you and Jamal sucked though... Possibly changed the outcome of the whole tourney.

Raina: Good stuff beating Sasab, you're getting better. omfg

Ty: GGs, congrats for being the only person in the tourney who took a game from me as well as making me have to switch up my team a little to win the set. You're definitely a good battler. O.o

Brandon: Good stuff beating Jamal and having that hype as freak set with Seth. You shouldn't have forfeited in loser's though, you had a chance to do well, you're getting better now, so don't stop! omfg

Sasab: GGs. omfg

Yuri: Didn't battle you. ^^;

Denzel: Didn't battle you. ^^;
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  RainaOkami Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 am

Must say I'm proud of my accomplishments XD
anyways

Poyo: Didn't battle you, but awesometastic job on getting 1st! Very Happy

Jamal: Awesome battling you XD! Really I knew I was going to lose, but I still had fun with our battles.

Seth: Never battled you either, but wewt for 3rd place!

Raina: Oh, Oh what now!? 4th! XD and not 5th or under! I feel so proud in myself.

Ty: Never battled ya. xD sooooo I don't know much to say. Awesomestastical-ness!

Brandon: Why did you have to forfeit in losers?! D: you would've beaten me. You did really good though! Very Happy Till you didn't care anymore, after you lost to Seth.

Sasab: Fabtabulousness of battling you! I never thought I would've won against you! XD

Yuri: It was a fun battle. Even though I lost to you in the first round xD still managed to pull myself up there though.

Denzel: I enjoyed our battle. Honestly, I thought I would've lost against you as well. But I don't know I was pulling luck from this.

RainaOkami
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasab Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 am

Everyone: Epic as always
Raina: (D)... jk GGs XD I made a CRUCIAL error (switching togekiss) that cost me the match :/ You really are getting better!
Sasab: OMFG WHAT THE HELLZ MAN U BE LOSING UR GAME SO STOP SLACKING.
Sasab
Sasab
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down