PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Dakota anything about the DWPA Universe!

5 posters

Go down

Ask Dakota anything about the DWPA Universe! Empty Ask Dakota anything about the DWPA Universe!

Post  SageDakota Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 am

Jamal recommended I do this too, so I'm doing it!

As the title says, you can ask me any question about the DWPA Universe. This includes all my series (Dakota's Weird Pokemon Adventures, Pokemon Cloned, Pokemon No Bouken)

Please don't ask any ridiculous question like Poyo did to Jamal, because they will end up being removed. Also if you do that more than once, I'll lower your warning level..

So go ahead, ask away! Very Happy

Q: So, I have to ask, how does Dako get his Lucario Warrior form? Did he inherit it through genetics, was it given to him, etc.
A: Basically, before the original Lucario King was killed by his son Hiroku Chronos, he made it so Lucario Warriors would be reborn in random humans so Chronos wouldn't be able to get his powers back so easily, and after this, the King took away Chronos' powers, basically killing his Lucario Warrior. Chronos' Lucario Warrior was reborn in Dakota(Me!), which is why he gets Origin Forme.

Q: Have you ever thought about making a special showing in full detail what exactly happened from when Dakota and Tyson left the Burnt Tower to when Tyson lost to Yin?
A: Yes I have thought about it. Some day I will make that episode.

Q:How did Tony adopt a son? Wasn't he like... 14 at the time? Not only that, but his son was about his age.
A:That guy was on drugs.

Last edited by KingDakota on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Ask Dakota anything about the DWPA Universe! Empty Re: Ask Dakota anything about the DWPA Universe!

Post  Relyt Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:38 am

So, I have to ask, how does Dako get his Lucario Warrior form? Did he inherit it through genetics, was it given to him, etc.

If this was explained in your series, then my memory truly is terrible. omfg
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Ask Dakota anything about the DWPA Universe! Empty Re: Ask Dakota anything about the DWPA Universe!

Post  SageDakota Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 am

tyking1224 wrote:So, I have to ask, how does Dako get his Lucario Warrior form? Did he inherit it through genetics, was it given to him, etc.

If this was explained in your series, then my memory truly is terrible. omfg

XD Yes this was explained in the episode titled "The Lucario Prince's Spirit(can't remember episode number)," and it was explained a little more in "The Story of Chronos(pilot of Season 5)."

Basically, before the original Lucario King was killed by his son Hiroku Chronos, he made it so Lucario Warriors would be reborn in random humans so Chronos wouldn't be able to get his powers back so easily, and after this, the King took away Chronos' powers, basically killing his Lucario Warrior. Chronos' Lucario Warrior was reborn in Dakota(Me!), which is why he gets Origin Forme.

So this would mean, no one in Dakota's family before him has received Lucario Warrior.
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Dialga Herald Austin Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:46 am

Oh, mighty king Dako, I have come to have my question answered by thee!

How did Tony adopt a son? Wasn't he like... 14 at the time? Not only that, but his son was about his age.
Dialga Herald Austin
Dialga Herald Austin
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonTrainerAustin

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:49 am

Near the end of Season 4, you skipped ahead to get to the exciting part: the finale. Have you ever thought about making a special showing in full detail what exactly happened from when Dakota and Tyson left the Burnt Tower to when Tyson lost to Yin? Bee
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Post  SageDakota Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 am

PokemonTrainerAustin wrote:Oh, mighty king Dako, I have come to have my question answered by thee!

How did Tony adopt a son? Wasn't he like... 14 at the time? Not only that, but his son was about his age.

I ask myself this question everyday and my answer is: That guy was on drugs.

@Jamal(phone won't let me quote multiple times): Yes I have thought about it, if you ever remember seeing my msn status saying "May make episode 56 part 2" it was when I was wanting to make that. Some day I will make that episode.
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasab Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Does Dakota ever get a Feraligatr?
And does Quinn ever get his own series? T_T
Sasab
Sasab
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  SageDakota Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:00 pm

No, I fluffing hate Feraligatr.

I never actually thought about giving Quinn his own series.. There really isn't any time where him and I are separated so it would be unnecessary to give him his own series. Though, I have planned on giving him his own movie which is based on how he gets Snagger.
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down