PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Bright Dreams Re-Make Information Thread (Outdated)

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon Bright Dreams Re-Make Information Thread (Outdated) Empty Pokemon Bright Dreams Re-Make Information Thread (Outdated)

Post  Poyo Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:05 am

Most of this info is outdated, I'll just show a preview of the ep or something when I have enough footage to.

Last edited by Poyo on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Bright Dreams Re-Make Information Thread (Outdated) Empty Re: Pokemon Bright Dreams Re-Make Information Thread (Outdated)

Post  Daniel Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm really looking forward to this
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewingedboy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Bright Dreams Re-Make Information Thread (Outdated) Empty Re: Pokemon Bright Dreams Re-Make Information Thread (Outdated)

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 am

I have a complaint:

- All humans with powers will have their powers removed unless their powers are Pokemon-related (examples would be Sanna's Sync and Sakura's Raitei Form). The reason for this is because I'm making this hack because of my love for Pokemon, so I want Pokemon to be the core of the series. I feel humans having supernatural powers takes away from Pokemon being the unique supernatural beings of the Pokemon World and would be unfitting for Bright Dreams. Maybe I'll make another series with human fighters in the future, but for now, my only hacking focus is Bright Dreams, I hope you all can understand this change.

You do realize that Raitei Sakura is still significantly powerful, right? Sanna's Sync actually improves his Pokemon's abilities, while Sakura's improves her own. You can keep Sync, but don't keep Raitei Sakura if you're removing human's powers.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 am

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether to keep it or not actually (@ Raitei), so I figured I'd list it alongside Sync to see what others would say. I actually didn't want to keep Raitei (cause it makes the human a powered fighter), but thought it might be unfair since the power IS Pokemon-related. Thanks for your two cents Jamal, makes me more comfortable doing what I wanted to do to begin with. XD
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadarkness Fri May 04, 2012 9:39 am

Heh can't wait to see the new remake of the series, Poyo. :3
Shadarkness
Shadarkness

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshGrovyle2072

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down