PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How should we revive the community...

3 posters

Go down

How should we revive the community... Empty How should we revive the community...

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 pm

...*sigh* Come on, you guys. Even with the summertime, the community feels like it should be more active than this. I don't know why everything normally used is so dead now. Facebook, Xat, the forums, MSN...anybody got an idea as to how to combat this? I know there's still people online and stuff, but everyone's losing hope and inspo in Youtube. Once again, we need to find another website to use...and we need something to bring back inspo to everyone.

...Just had a crazy idea...how many hackers roleplay? RPing, if done right, can be a great source of inspo (for me, at least). And I know a lot of hackers are on FB, so...I dunno. Who would actually join a group like that? Whaddaya think, guys?

Back to top Go down

How should we revive the community... Empty Re: How should we revive the community...

Post  Relyt Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 am

The RP idea is pretty unique, and I can see people going for it.

As for ways to get inspo... eh, no clue, for different people are inspired by different things. I've been getting inspired by the possibility of working on Maple Story stuff when anime doesn't do much. >_>
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

How should we revive the community... Empty Re: How should we revive the community...

Post  SageDakota Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 am

I tried getting people to do RP on the forum like a year ago or so, and some people said it sounded interesting, but nobody actually did anything. If you think you can get an RP going here, you're more than welcome. There is(or there might have been at one point) an RP section. Somewhere...
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Alright, sweet! The group's been made; I added a few people for starters...it's a facebook RP group called Hacker Village/City, so go look it up, people! Also, be sure you read the rules. Just like the forums, the RP world has rules (because I, for one, HATE it when people don't play fair.) The rules are fair; I asked several people to double check for me to make sure, and I WILL make sure everyone follows them because I don't want my group to become like...another RP group I won't mention here. -_-'

So, read the rules, follow them, and don't go breaking them unless you wanna get kicked out! I made the group, so I'm Admin, and I don't want to hafta exile people from the Hacker City! I want to keep this a fun group for everyone, okay? So, yeah. Go for it, everyone! Make sure you follow the rules, and have fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi I'm Zach Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 am

I actually have good reasons for being dead.. XD

This is interesting though.
Hi I'm Zach
Hi I'm Zach
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GracefulEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down