PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Pokémon Legend Opening (Remake)

Go down

Water Pokémon Legend Opening (Remake) Empty Water Pokémon Legend Opening (Remake)

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 am

Returning to my roots! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Water Pokémon Legend Opening (Remake) Empty Re: Water Pokémon Legend Opening (Remake)

Post  SageDakota Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 am

So does this mean you are going back to in-game Pokemon battles?
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Water Pokémon Legend Opening (Remake) Empty Re: Water Pokémon Legend Opening (Remake)

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 am

You think you're funny Dako? Seriously... you talk about Kris being mean to people when you're not really setting a good example yourself. I see through your sarcasm and I know for some reason you hate on everything I do. You suck up to the hackers of NGH, yet you let aside the majority of the community like they don't exist. And yet you run this website, that's supposed to represent the ENTIRE community, not just your personal top 10. If you want to defend yourself, please do, because I'd love to hear it. Not trying to pick a fight with you or cause a riot, but this has been bothering me for a while now. I'll be waiting for your reply...

Back to top Go down

Post  SageDakota Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 am

I appreciate the insults, but I was being completely serious. Sorry if I offended you.
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down