PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings

+5
Relyt
liekmudkipz111
Dialga Herald Austin
SageDakota
HitoshirezuJamal
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings

Post  liekmudkipz111 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:Poyo may be #1, but he's not the best player. Using the most broken threats in the tier does not make you a good player. Hopefully one day you'll understand that, Poyo.
Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Suicune

Hax. I rest my case.
You haxed me too bro. I just took better advantage of what I was given than you.

Please, that was 100% situational. You can't take advantage of a Crit U-Turn, dreck.
That still took out my Espeon which did work when we battled with those same teams in WFs. We both had hax that game, I feel it didn't change the outcome, I think it would've been closer though.

As the better player, I think I know what I'm saying, Peter.
liekmudkipz111
liekmudkipz111
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/liekmudkipz111

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings

Post  Relyt Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:47 pm

HitoshirezuJamal wrote:Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Gus-psyche-popcorn

I second this.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:49 pm

liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:Poyo may be #1, but he's not the best player. Using the most broken threats in the tier does not make you a good player. Hopefully one day you'll understand that, Poyo.

Hax. I rest my case.
You haxed me too bro. I just took better advantage of what I was given than you.

Please, that was 100% situational. You can't take advantage of a Crit U-Turn, dreck.
That still took out my Espeon which did work when we battled with those same teams in WFs. We both had hax that game, I feel it didn't change the outcome, I think it would've been closer though.

You were saying I was better than you before we played throughout most of the tourney when we did talk. Now that you lose (granted hax or not, it's two sets, 4 games to 1, pretty consistent) you say otherwise.

Oh and I'm not the one who ladders on Smogon every day, I've barely even playing this game lately. XD
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Suicune is not amused.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  liekmudkipz111 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:

Hax. I rest my case.

You were saying I was better than you before we played throughout most of the tourney when we did talk. Now that you lose (granted hax or not, it's two sets, 4 games to 1, pretty consistent) you say otherwise.

Oh and I'm not the one who ladders on Smogon every day, I've barely even playing this game lately. XD

I say that to give you some confidence. I guarantee you that if we played the exact same team, with the exact same spreads and sets. I would win. Oh, and as for your laddering argument, like you say "A match doesn't count unless it's in a tourney". I'll also have you know that you just lost your last friend in the Community. Good day, sir.
liekmudkipz111
liekmudkipz111
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 pm

liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:

Hax. I rest my case.

I say that to give you some confidence. I guarantee you that if we played the exact same team, with the exact same spreads and sets. I would win. Oh, and as for your laddering argument, like you say "A match doesn't count unless it's in a tourney". I'll also have you know that you just lost your last friend in the Community. Good day, sir.
Yeah, I probably would lose if we use the same exact team, not even gonna deny that. There's a reason I didn't use my BP team in GFs when I saw you use one vs Ty in LFs, I didn't wanna do BP vs BP. All I really have to say is you have beaten me before, so you can be better than me, but I was better today and that's all there is to it.

...If you're trolling me though... You definitely were the smarter man today. XD
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  liekmudkipz111 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 pm

At least I didn't do this.

Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Nintendo-DS_1711645b
Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Throh

Do the math. Assuming you didn't keylog your addition lessons too.
liekmudkipz111
liekmudkipz111
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 pm

liekmudkipz111 wrote:At least I didn't do this.

Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Nintendo-DS_1711645b

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I literally am LMFAOing right now. Okay Seth, you win. That post said "GG" since you wouldn't. XD
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  liekmudkipz111 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Poyo wrote:

I literally am LMFAOing right now. Okay Seth, you win. That post said "GG" since you wouldn't. XD

Just put a Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 150px-539Sawk in it.
liekmudkipz111
liekmudkipz111
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:17 pm

liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:

Just put a Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 150px-539Sawk in it.
Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 2a6uh45
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  liekmudkipz111 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Poyo wrote:
liekmudkipz111 wrote:
Poyo wrote:

Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 2a6uh45

Way to go, you successfully stole your first food. Now I'm gonna teach you more about stealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dI6mPDCqEo
liekmudkipz111
liekmudkipz111
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

The Power Rankings image has been finished!

Spoiler:
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Post  Poyo Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am

Dat sexeh image vvas made bah meh. ;D
Poyo
Poyo
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am

Dat third place image. Cool
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi I'm Zach Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 am

I'm back suckers <3
Hi I'm Zach
Hi I'm Zach
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GracefulEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasab Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:45 am

I look so.... out of place. Maybe a zoom on the body and head would've been better than all that empty space XR
Sasab
Sasab
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/White Hacker Community Power Rankings - Page 2 Empty NEW RANKINGS!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 pm

1. Seth (+1)
2. Poyo (-1)
3. Ty (0)
4. Daniel (NEW)
5. Tim (-1)

Seth finally reclaims his first spot after 3 seasons of falling short of the mark. For the first time, Jamal is absent from the rankings, and Daniel makes it on for the first time! This is also the first time that we've used a Top 5 format instead of Top 10.

Congratulations to everyone who made it on! Bee
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Yay I'm 4th Very Happy this is awesome it was a fun Tourney by the way
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewingedboy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Still 3rd... Better than getting bumped down, I guess. XD Need to play better next time, though. ^^;
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2