PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh From the Oven: A Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - "Upsetting" RESULTS! LEAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS!

4 posters

Go down

Fresh From the Oven: A Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - "Upsetting" RESULTS! LEAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS! Empty Fresh From the Oven: A Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - "Upsetting" RESULTS! LEAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS!

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Tue May 31, 2011 12:14 am

1. Ty (Agent)
2. Ink (Crystal Beast)
3. Jamal (The Six Samurai)
4. Dakota (Dark Magician)
5. Poyo (Blue-Eyes White Dragon)
5. Denzel (Junk Doppel Plant) (forfeited in Losers')
7. Austin (Arcana Force)
7. Tyson (Junk Synchro)

BRACKET: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img683/3724/fftofinished.gif

Notable upsets include:
Jamal over Dakota
Jamal over Poyo
Ink over Poyo
Ink over Dakota

I hope you all had fun! Bee Leave your shoutouts!

Last edited by PokemonMasterJamal3 on Tue May 31, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Fresh From the Oven: A Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - "Upsetting" RESULTS! LEAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS! Empty Re: Fresh From the Oven: A Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - "Upsetting" RESULTS! LEAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS!

Post  Relyt Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 am

1: Ty - 4th win for the win! I should start switching up decks, though. I'm getting predictable. ^^;

2: Ink - You really surprised us this tourney. You beat not only Poyo, but Dakota as well. You also played really well against me, but Agents pulled through and got rid of that Neos. You still did really well. XD

3: Jamal - You're still new to the game, but you're learning fast. The fact you placed third this tourney shows that you know the game really well.

4: Dakota - I didn't get to play you this time. D:

5: Poyo - What happened, man? You went from getting 2nd and 4th to 5th? This just wasn't your day. XR Maybe next time will have better results?

5: Denzel - You played some good games, man. It's a shame you quit, though. D:

7: Austin - I didn't get to play you this time. D:

7: Tyson - It's a shame you had to leave early. Our games would've been way better had you been givin time to play.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Fresh From the Oven: A Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - "Upsetting" RESULTS! LEAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS! Empty Re: Fresh From the Oven: A Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - "Upsetting" RESULTS! LEAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS!

Post  RainaOkami Tue May 31, 2011 7:41 am

congrats Ty! Very Happy for winning! xD
even if i wasnt in it lol but ohie well doesnt matter
im still able to congratulate you for being the duel master person XD idk

RainaOkami
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 am

Wow, Ink was really the center of the upsets in this tourney. Jamal is learning fast about the game of YGO. Ty needs to change his deck so more participants can have a chance of winning. I would've kept going, but I decided not to. Hope Poyo gets his revenge on Ink soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ink Tue May 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Ty - It was fun playin' against him. His fairies are evil though. >:\. Their rapists with wings.

Me - I won by dumb luck I think XD.

Jamal - It was fun playing against you as well. Those Samura's were a pain in the ass though, w/the effects. XD

Dakota - I just won 'cuz he kept drawing S/T's. XR

Poyo - I was the person he couldn't "rape in 5 minutes".

Denzel - He has a BILLION counters. He countered my counters with his counters >.<.

Austin - Didn't get to play you D:

Tyson - IDR playing you either but I'm pretty sure we did. XD

Ink
Ink
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down