PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hacks In Progress

2 posters

Go down

My Hacks In Progress Empty My Hacks In Progress

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 pm

To make a long story short, I decided to put my progress up here so people can look and tell me there opinions on what to work on Razz

Masked Ice Angel
Long ago, when the world was created, there we're Angels and Demons. They lived peacefully until one day when a war broke out, the friendship ended there. In the end the demons lost, being sent back to there land as the Angels went seperate ways to protect regions from the terror of the Demons. About 2000 Years Later, one of the most famous Angels, the Ice Angels, had a young angel named Brandon who had a legendnary power. When he turned 15 he met up with a boy named Krispy and decided to travel around new regions but discover more about the past and about Brandons power as he faces dangerous things on the way. But soon he discovers of a evil team known as Cipher, a group who is hunting him down, and creatures known as the Demons...

Episode 11: 0%

NightDreams
From the Kanto region, a special Eevee escaped a Ranger Lab to go find peace and quiet. The Eevee is no original Eevee, it has the genes of all Eeveelutions. He can change into any Eeveelution depending on the mood or battle. As he escapes he makes it into a Ranger ship with a starter ranger known as Jen. But as soon as they both enter Hoenn they must face the danger of a Nightmare monster and a evil team who wants to use the Eevee's powers. What will happen to these two heroes?

Episode 2: 7%

>Mirage Quest<
A boy named Brandon started his adventure in the region of Kanto to collect gym badges but unforunately a problem forms the day of his adventure. A unknown team called Neo Team Rocket appears hunting the legendnary Pokemon, Mew. Now Brandon and his friends must face the dangers of this team, hunt for Mew, and discover the truth of some people.

Episode 4: 14%

~Sky Heroes~
In the human world, a young boy named Micheal woke up the next morning as a Pichu but discovers something big is happening to the Pokemon World. A war is happening between two dragons causing Pokemon to kill other Pokemon for survival. Now, Micheal has to travel the Pokemon world with his friends and teams to stop the war between these two dragons before the Pokemon World fall.

Episode 2: 10% done. Editing maps.

Now the last things!

Pokemon Masked Ice Angel Movie #1 Twisted Dimensions.
It's your normal average day in the Pokemon World. People battling, taking strolls, or hanging out with Pokemon. But one day...a team known as ZeroX appeared. Their goal? Catch the Guardian of Space, Palkia. As they try their research out, Palkia opens a Dimension Hole to many different dimensions...the first person to come out is a girl and her Pokemon, now ZeroX is after this girl and the Guardian.

Youtube

Last edited by TheShadowRiolu on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:08 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating lol)

Back to top Go down

My Hacks In Progress Empty Re: My Hacks In Progress

Post  Relyt Sun May 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Hmm, I should make one of these when I get my hard drive.

Anyway, nice to know that you're still getting work done. Very Happy

And a movie? Le Gasp! Hope the production goes well. thumbs up
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 10:03 pm

tyking1224 wrote:Hmm, I should make one of these when I get my hard drive.

Anyway, nice to know that you're still getting work done. Very Happy

And a movie? Le Gasp! Hope the production goes well. thumbs up

You should a lot of hackers did it and its much easier then making a update video or posting it on your channel where no one can see it. Yeah I was thinking a movie but I need to hit 200 subs cuz i dont have a special idea Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadarkness Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

A movie? Nice, hope it goes well. Smile
Shadarkness
Shadarkness

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshGrovyle2072

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Arceus2072 wrote:A movie? Nice, hope it goes well. Smile

Thanks Cool Its going to happen when I get 200 subs lols