PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon White 2 Playthrough In Progress

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon White 2 Playthrough In Progress Empty Pokemon White 2 Playthrough In Progress

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 am

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Playthrough In Progress Empty Re: Pokemon White 2 Playthrough In Progress

Post  Ink Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:07 am

You always come on here just to advertise.
You're cancer.
Get out.
Ink
Ink
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Playthrough In Progress Empty Re: Pokemon White 2 Playthrough In Progress

Post  Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 am

Ink wrote:You always come on here just to advertise.
You're cancer.
Get out.
Actually, I'm a Gemini, but you're close, I think. And I'm sure advertising is within grounds of "off topic", so yeah.. nice try Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ink Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 pm

That's cool. Gemini really suits your split personalities anyway.
And oh, that's right. What was I thinking! Shocked. Not like you don't come on here other than a subsection to advertise!
And besides the sign Cancer, you truly are internet cancer.
Ink
Ink
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Gemini because you advertise anything for yourself. Ink's got it right.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Well Ink, you've added "deal with a loser" to my list of things I do here. And if you have nothing better to do than criticize my presence here, you're the true Internet cancer and the appearance of your face causes actual cancer. No offense. And I promote myself and what I do because I'm awesome, and simply because I'm that much better than you. The silver person seems like a nobody though who just rephrased2 sentences from your lame speech, so I'm not bothering with them. Laters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ink Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 am

DestroyerBDT17 wrote:Well Ink, you've added "deal with a loser" to my list of things I do here. And if you have nothing better to do than criticize my presence here, you're the true Internet cancer and the appearance of your face causes actual cancer. No offense. And I promote myself and what I do because I'm awesome, and simply because I'm that much better than you. The silver person seems like a nobody though who just rephrased2 sentences from your lame speech, so I'm not bothering with them. Laters

I'm added to your list? I'm truly honored! And oh, I didn't realize you can see my face through these posts. And oh, Again with the egotisticality. Oh, It's a speech?
Cancer.
Cancer Everywhere.
Get off this forum. You're not even a hacker. All you do is use Vegas and chroma key text in. That's not even ******* hacking.
Ink
Ink
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:29 am

Ink ain't cancer! He's a Squid! ...I think. *Insert witty come-back*
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:13 am

I'm added to your list? I'm truly honored! And oh, I didn't realize you can see my face through these posts. And oh, Again with the egotisticality. Oh, It's a speech?
Cancer.
Cancer Everywhere.
Get off this forum. You're not even a hacker. All you do is use Vegas and chroma key text in. That's not even ******* hacking.

Well, at least you're honored, lol. Besides, I'm more of a hacker than you'll ever hope to be. If I wanted to, I'd restart my series. But I'm planning something a bit higher up the ladder. And also, don't bother replying. It's just making you look desperate for attention. Laters Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 am

Guys, stop with the insults. Anymore will cause a reduction of your warning level, which is one step closer to a ban.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:36 am

k

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi I'm Zach Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 am

This is freaking ridiculous.
Hi I'm Zach
Hi I'm Zach
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GracefulEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 am

Exactly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down