PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safety of the Entire Hacking Community

+3
Relyt
SageDakota
sakurastardreams
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Safety of the Entire Hacking Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The Safety of the Entire Hacking Community

Post  SilverShiningMoon Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:58 pm

XD I'm using MuseCore now. It uses sheets and I'm learning about music at school. Yeah! 12 yrs. old you can do it. Well still we have to take this matter seriously. And what about making a company. Psh, I'm to little to get money and copyright stuff. You guys can do it for me! XD Though, we gotta act quickly. I'm fighting youtube till my 3 accs. are gone. Plus my Imma accs.
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

The Safety of the Entire Hacking Community - Page 2 Empty Re: The Safety of the Entire Hacking Community

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:21 am

Silvershadowmist wrote:XD I'm using MuseCore now. It uses sheets and I'm learning about music at school. Yeah! 12 yrs. old you can do it. Well still we have to take this matter seriously. And what about making a company. Psh, I'm to little to get money and copyright stuff. You guys can do it for me! XD Though, we gotta act quickly. I'm fighting youtube till my 3 accs. are gone. Plus my Imma accs.

MuseCore, ne? Hmm...maybe I should think more about the program I get, but then again, I'm gonna be drawing way more than I will be writing XD A comic requires a lot of drawing time to finish, believe me! But, anyway. Well, I wasn't actually suggesting a company per se, but a music resource that everyone can contribute to. You know, kinda like how there's the Spriters Resource website...we could have a place where everyone who makes music contributes copies of it to a larger database. If you gotta ask permission to use the music, we can get each other's approval...you know, things like that. We don't even have to copyright it, really. Just make the music harder to access for anyone not part of the community...

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShiningMoon Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Aye! I got it. Send our music to a whole new forum... And here, so nobody can take it but us. And we can share our own!
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 am

*coming back from youtube* Oh, wow. Gold's blip account got removed? What the hell? Does that mean even Blip thinks we're using the music unfairly? I don't get it. We're not making money or taking away the musician's fanbase, so... Idea ohhh...Gold said something about being able to make money on blip...ew-ooh. I hope that's not what happened. I for one was convinced that the way we make our videos was Fair Use. Getting money from commercials would certainly change that, but all the same...

...I guess that means Blip is out of the question then! Ne, guys? Anyone considering Newgrounds? What are our remaining options if this whole thing goes kaput? Let's see...Any ideas left, guys? That's romhacktube, youtube, and now maybe blip gone...unless Gold tried to use the commercials for money, which would not have been a good move on his part No So, what's left? Maybe it's time to make our own website, one that has just hacker videos on it...

Question ...Wait, who am I to talk? I'm not a hacker! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 am

We already talked about it and it won't work
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewingedboy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 am

Daniel wrote:We already talked about it and it won't work

Wait, talked about what? Making a new website, you mean? Yeah, that makes sense, but we do need some sort of backup plan.
...I said "we" again. I mean "you." XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:24 am

Well we all talked about the new websites idea and it won't work because we need money to make it able to upload vids and we can get sued for it
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewingedboy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:01 am

Daniel wrote:Well we all talked about the new websites idea and it won't work because we need money to make it able to upload vids and we can get sued for it

Understood, but what other websites can we refer to?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2