PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That 70's Tournament (March 26th-27th, 2016) (Results and Shoutouts!)

2 posters

Go down

That 70's Tournament (March 26th-27th, 2016) (Results and Shoutouts!) Empty That 70's Tournament (March 26th-27th, 2016) (Results and Shoutouts!)

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:55 am

1. BoltTheTrainer (Bolt)
2. GoldFinale (Gold)
3. PokemonTysonLegend (Tyson)
4. LightningStarSakura (Sakura)
5. LordHekena (Dakota)
5. ThatManKelsey (Kelsey)
7. ScarletShiny (Brandon) (forfeited in Losers)
7. HitoshirezuJamal (Jamal)

Bracket: http://challonge.com/T70T

1st Gen OU:
1. PokemonTysonLegend (Tyson)
2. LordHekena (Dakota)
3. ScarletShiny (Brandon)
4. HitoshirezuJamal (Jamal)
5. GoldFinale (Gold) (forfeited in Losers)
5. LightningStarSakura (Sakura)
7. SaiyaKnight (Saiya)

Bracket: http://challonge.com/T70TG1

Thanks for entering! Bee More tournaments will be coming soon!

On a side note, Bolt is the first person to win one of my 6th Gen tournaments without dropping a game!
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

That 70's Tournament (March 26th-27th, 2016) (Results and Shoutouts!) Empty Re: That 70's Tournament (March 26th-27th, 2016) (Results and Shoutouts!)

Post  SageDakota Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:43 am

Gen 6 OU:
1. BoltTheTrainer (Bolt) - Good job winning the tournament, boss. Once I beat Gold, I'm coming for you!
2. GoldFinale (Gold) - So my plan to defeat you failed, but I will do much better next time to beat you. You've come a long way from before, so keep up the good work dude! Very Happy
3. PokemonTysonLegend (Tyson) - Wish I could have battled you, but Sakura was not letting that happen XD
4. LightningStarSakura (Sakura) - Good games Sak! Top 4, turn up!
5. LordHekena (Dakota) - Stop losing.
5. ThatManKelsey (Kelsey) - We'll keep working on getting better together, dawg!
7. ScarletShiny (Brandon) (forfeited in Losers) - I'm actually surprised I managed to beat you. Tim really came through for me with that team : )
7. HitoshirezuJamal (Jamal) - You faced two very tough opponents, unfortunately. Good matches though.

Gen 1 OU:
1. PokemonTysonLegend (Tyson) -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
2. LordHekena (Dakota) - I'm surprised I actually made to 2nd place. Almost the Gen 1 King. Stupid Tyson. : (
3. ScarletShiny (Brandon) - Mwahahahahahahaha!
4. HitoshirezuJamal (Jamal) - Another victim to Tyson's haxing. I'm sorry, my friend : (
5. GoldFinale (Gold) (forfeited in Losers) - Maybe next time, chump.
5. LightningStarSakura (Sakura) - You too were a victim to Tyson's haxing. My condolences.
7. SaiyaKnight (Saiya) - I didn't even know you were in the tournament LOL
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down