PokeHacking Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes a hack series legendary ?

+2
Daniel
Relyt
6 posters

Go down

What makes a hack series legendary ?  Empty What makes a hack series legendary ?

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:08 am

I was just wondering what makes a hack series watchable? There's hundreds of hack series out there but there's only a few that become famous or even legendary. Is it the story and how original it is? Or is it the characters and their development and growth threw out the series? I want to hear you guys opinions. Please go into detail if you can.

Back to top Go down

What makes a hack series legendary ?  Empty Re: What makes a hack series legendary ?

Post  Relyt Fri May 06, 2011 8:26 am

IMO, there are a lot of things that attract people to a series. The story and character development is a big one, but a part of me really thinks that animations play a bigger role now than when hacking first started.

I guess opinions can also help. I mean, if your friends tell you that a hack is amazing, you're going to check it out, right?

Meh, that is just my two cents, and even then, I could've added more. XD
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

What makes a hack series legendary ?  Empty Re: What makes a hack series legendary ?

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:39 pm

In my opinion, since I'm a long time hacker fan,

I say mostly plot is important. Like you can be the best animator in the world but it wouldn't make it interesting without a plot. Animations adds to it and makes it look more amazing Very Happy Also twist and cliff hangers make people want to sub you and wait for a new episode. Its my opinion I bet alot of people have different have options Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Sun May 08, 2011 1:09 pm

dont be like me and its watched
Daniel
Daniel
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewingedboy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi I'm Zach Mon May 09, 2011 5:40 am

danieltoday wrote:dont be like me and its watched

I'm afraid I have to agree with you Neutral
Hi I'm Zach
Hi I'm Zach
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/GracefulEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  SageDakota Mon May 09, 2011 6:19 am

A legendary hacker? I have never heard of such.
SageDakota
SageDakota

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:08 am

Legendary as in the hackers that started it all. Like Dor, Tamashii, (Don't know if I spelled it right) etc. The few of the first hackers.

Back to top Go down

Post  HitoshirezuJamal Mon May 09, 2011 7:38 am

Sanna wrote:I was just wondering what makes a hack series watchable? There's hundreds of hack series out there but there's only a few that become famous or even legendary. Is it the story and how original it is? Or is it the characters and their development and growth threw out the series? I want to hear you guys opinions. Please go into detail if you can.

I didn't know hackers that weren't around since the beginning were incapable of becoming legendary (a.k.a. Gold and you).

I always thought legendary was a term that referred to the more renowned hackers, not just the ones that started it all. If you start something, that can make you legendary, but newer hackers that perfect it are just as legendary, in my opinion.
HitoshirezuJamal
HitoshirezuJamal
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/HitoshirezuJamal

Back to top Go down

Post  Relyt Mon May 09, 2011 8:22 am

PokemonMasterJamal3 wrote:
Sanna wrote:I was just wondering what makes a hack series watchable? There's hundreds of hack series out there but there's only a few that become famous or even legendary. Is it the story and how original it is? Or is it the characters and their development and growth threw out the series? I want to hear you guys opinions. Please go into detail if you can.

I didn't know hackers that weren't around since the beginning were incapable of becoming legendary (a.k.a. Gold and you).

I always thought legendary was a term that referred to the more renowned hackers, not just the ones that started it all. If you start something, that can make you legendary, but newer hackers that perfect it are just as legendary, in my opinion.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Example: Andrew started animation in hacking (unless I'm wrong), but people like Gold and yourself (@Sanna) have perfected it.
Relyt
Relyt
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/tyking1224

Back to top Go down

What makes a hack series legendary ?  Empty Re:

Post  SilverShiningMoon Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 pm

My opinion...
I say that is the people who are long time hackers like Sanna said Tamashii and the rest... They may not have a plot or may but they were the ones who started it, it kinda in my opinion I say that the people who first started hacking and have hacked for a very long time... The people who have sticked to hacking for a very long time fo example Sanna he has sticked to his hacks and the plot... Since he stopped fo a while people think he gave up and gave im a lot of views i gie him like 50 views a month! ^_^
SilverShiningMoon
SilverShiningMoon
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokehelper123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down